“Excellent place”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #1,011 of 27,952 Restaurants in London
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Tibits for the first time and my partner and I were both so impressed with the quality and the flavours of food. Excellent variety and we were welcomed by a really friendly member of staff who explained the process of choosing and paying for your meals. I will go back everytime I am in London now, my new favourite restaurant. So so tasty. Highly recommend to all my fellow vegetarians. Prepare to spend quite a bit of money, it is pricey once the plate is weighed but worth it in my opinion.

Date of visit: June 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi there,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! I'll be sure to pass on to the team so they can hear how they're doing.

Looking forward to welcoming you (and some fellow veggie friends) back!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,742)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Part of a traditional vegetarian Swiss group of restaurants, deliver a healthy food in a simple and nice way where you serve yourself and pay at the counter.
Decoration and setting are very well done specially at the one near Tate Modern

Date of visit: May 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

So pleased to hear you enjoyed! Thanks for visiting, see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My second visit to Tibits, this time the Mayfair unit. Lots of interesting vegetarian options, most of them tasty ones. The only disappointment was one of the desserts, an almond tray bake, which was so dry and thought that I suspect it might even have defeated attempts to cut it with a steak knife. The pay by weight, vegetarian offering here is obviously popular, because the place was packed. It’s not cheap, but the food is good quality.

Hi Nicholas,

We're sorry to hear the Almond Tray Bake wasn't to your taste, I hope you were able to mention it to one of the team!

Thanks for your feedback on the food and the system we have in place with pay-by-weight, we find this works best with our guest base and provides something refreshing for new visitors such as yourself!

Quality and taste is of course, most important, so thanks for picking up on that too!

We look forward to welcoming you back to try our almond tray bake again...

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Came here with my friend once and haven’t stopped coming since. They have great tasting food. I would like to have more sauces/dips but that’s all good because their food is good. It’s laid out like a buffet and you have to pay by weight so you end up paying more but this is such a good restaurant with an organic environment and good quality that I would definitely be happy to come back here every week. Recommend it to all my friends.

Date of visit: May 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

What an amazing review, thanks! I can definitely suggest to the chefs about more dips - it would be great to know if there are any in particular that you would like to see on the boat?

Also great to hear you've picked up on our ambiance and environment style - it's one of the key things that makes us who we are.

Looking forward to having you again!

Reviewed May 5, 2019

Great selection of food for vegans, vegetarians, and those needing gluten free dishes as well. The desserts were especially great. The cost can go a little high (as it depends on the weight of the food), but the quality and ambience is well worth it.

Date of visit: May 2019

It's super important to us that we make our dishes as available as possible, which is why our amazing chef team work hard to curate dishes that are allergen free or at least include minimum 'allergen ingredients' so that our food can be enjoyed by a varied audience.

We know it's important that our guests feel at home with us so when we get feedback like this it's really motivating for us to continue! Thanks again and we'll see you soon!