“Delicious veggie food!”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #1,029 of 27,506 Restaurants in London
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Came here with some girlfriends a few weeks ago and was very impressed with the food.
We hadn’t booked and had to wait about an hour for a table (even though we were told it would be about 15 minutes, we’re pretty sure we were forgotten about).

Nobody really explains how the system works and we quickly realised there is no table service at all (at least not to us) despite there being several members of staff around. We ordered wine at the bar then picked up plates, filled them and paid again at the bar.

There was plenty of choice, hot and cold and a full plate costs around £14+. Bearing it mind we were all quite small girls so to fill up a bigger man could probably get quite pricey.

Fortunately the food was absolutely delicious and although the lack of service and prices let it down a little I would probably go back just for the food!

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,732)

Reviewed 1 week ago

Innovative, fresh, reasonably priced, superb location... AND MOSTLY ALL VEGAN!

one of my fav spots in london!!

I believe Tuesdays are 100% vegan as well

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Visited on a Tuesday which was all vegan items in the buffet boats - perfect for me as I don’t eat dairy and just like veggie food! Mainly took from the warm selection which was mostly delcious. Good pay by weight system to be able to choose exactly how substantial a meal you are needing. Glad I had researched in advance to know where to find this great little spot as it is tucked away just off Regent Street. This was my second visit and would return if visiting London again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had lunch here with my friend. She had been before and recommended it. The food was lovely and fresh with lots of choice for the main course, I didn’t bother with a starter or a dessert. I liked the principal of weighing the food and paying for it by weight, although I’m unclear whether you are also paying for the weight of the plate.
There is a small selection of wines. We had a bottle of the Viognier which was very nice indeed and reasonably priced.
It gets amazingly busy, especially since its on an offshoot of Regent Street so you would have to know it was there, otherwise you would walk straight past it.
Anyway, I will definitely return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

No daily in-House menu. Just amazing new fresh items every day:
You fill your plate, buffet style, with however many items you wish and you are charged by weight.
We ate on a glass-enclosed patio in the back and were very comfortable and liked the atmosphere.
The staff are friendly and helpful.
Five stars!
We only wish Tibits would open a green restaurant like this in South Florida where we live.

1  Thank Karwendel52