“Whats not to like?”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #1,029 of 27,506 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 1 week ago

Innovative, fresh, reasonably priced, superb location... AND MOSTLY ALL VEGAN!

one of my fav spots in london!!

I believe Tuesdays are 100% vegan as well

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,732)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Visited on a Tuesday which was all vegan items in the buffet boats - perfect for me as I don’t eat dairy and just like veggie food! Mainly took from the warm selection which was mostly delcious. Good pay by weight system to be able to choose exactly how substantial a meal you are needing. Glad I had researched in advance to know where to find this great little spot as it is tucked away just off Regent Street. This was my second visit and would return if visiting London again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had lunch here with my friend. She had been before and recommended it. The food was lovely and fresh with lots of choice for the main course, I didn’t bother with a starter or a dessert. I liked the principal of weighing the food and paying for it by weight, although I’m unclear whether you are also paying for the weight of the plate.
There is a small selection of wines. We had a bottle of the Viognier which was very nice indeed and reasonably priced.
It gets amazingly busy, especially since its on an offshoot of Regent Street so you would have to know it was there, otherwise you would walk straight past it.
Anyway, I will definitely return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

No daily in-House menu. Just amazing new fresh items every day:
You fill your plate, buffet style, with however many items you wish and you are charged by weight.
We ate on a glass-enclosed patio in the back and were very comfortable and liked the atmosphere.
The staff are friendly and helpful.
Five stars!
We only wish Tibits would open a green restaurant like this in South Florida where we live.

1  Thank Karwendel52
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So many friends rave about Tibits, Buffet style restaurant where you pay by weight for your meal. Needed a vegetarian restaurant for a business dinner so thought I'd give it a go. I am vegan and this was vegan night.
The place was relaxed and we sat there for a good few hours, especially as I had arrived so early. There was no pressure to get your food or to leave which was nice. The buffet is on two tiers, upper - hot food and lower cold. Mostly salads at the bottom other than a few desserts and main hot dishes t the top again with a few desserts. I honestly, with this big selection, couldn't find anything to eat. We started with pea soup, the one I make at home is so much better and there was only enough for two bowls and we needed to wait 10 whole minutes for the other two bowls. I was expecting some protein on the buffet, but all they had was potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice, samosas, and some fried courgettes. Nothing at all that I fancied. I took a few bits but the sweet potato was so hard that I couldn't eat it and took some salads too which I found totally tasteless. I must say that the rest of the party said they really enjoyed their meal.
Dessert was nice, a good selection of puddings and fresh fruit all vegan. Coffee was very good too.
I wouldn't rush back, may never even try it again, there are definitely better restaurants that I enjoy more.
Price was reasonable for 4 with drinks.

Date of visit: March 2019
Compass28835192669, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for sharing. I'm sorry to hear you didn't find anything that took your fancy on this evening, but I am pleased to tell you that with our Spring menu we shall be bringing in new and exciting dishes each week.

I will definitely make sure the feedback gets passed back on to the team however where it comes to replenishing dishes as quickly as our usual standard.

I am happy to hear that the rest of the group enjoyed their evening and based on this I hope you decide to visit again!

Best,

Maddie and the tibits team.