“Incredible fresh, made from scratch every day, vegan and gluten free items available.”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #1,029 of 27,506 Restaurants in London
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

No daily in-House menu. Just amazing new fresh items every day:
You fill your plate, buffet style, with however many items you wish and you are charged by weight.
We ate on a glass-enclosed patio in the back and were very comfortable and liked the atmosphere.
The staff are friendly and helpful.
Five stars!
We only wish Tibits would open a green restaurant like this in South Florida where we live.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Karwendel52
Write a ReviewReviews (1,732)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So many friends rave about Tibits, Buffet style restaurant where you pay by weight for your meal. Needed a vegetarian restaurant for a business dinner so thought I'd give it a go. I am vegan and this was vegan night.
The place was relaxed and we sat there for a good few hours, especially as I had arrived so early. There was no pressure to get your food or to leave which was nice. The buffet is on two tiers, upper - hot food and lower cold. Mostly salads at the bottom other than a few desserts and main hot dishes t the top again with a few desserts. I honestly, with this big selection, couldn't find anything to eat. We started with pea soup, the one I make at home is so much better and there was only enough for two bowls and we needed to wait 10 whole minutes for the other two bowls. I was expecting some protein on the buffet, but all they had was potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice, samosas, and some fried courgettes. Nothing at all that I fancied. I took a few bits but the sweet potato was so hard that I couldn't eat it and took some salads too which I found totally tasteless. I must say that the rest of the party said they really enjoyed their meal.
Dessert was nice, a good selection of puddings and fresh fruit all vegan. Coffee was very good too.
I wouldn't rush back, may never even try it again, there are definitely better restaurants that I enjoy more.
Price was reasonable for 4 with drinks.

Date of visit: March 2019
Compass28835192669, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for sharing. I'm sorry to hear you didn't find anything that took your fancy on this evening, but I am pleased to tell you that with our Spring menu we shall be bringing in new and exciting dishes each week.

I will definitely make sure the feedback gets passed back on to the team however where it comes to replenishing dishes as quickly as our usual standard.

I am happy to hear that the rest of the group enjoyed their evening and based on this I hope you decide to visit again!

Best,

Maddie and the tibits team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Would highly recommend. I could have gone back for more with a bigger plate - so deliciuos - too much to choose from!

Date of visit: February 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

That's awesome to hear Gillian, thanks for sharing! We'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Wide range of vegetarian food in a self-service bistro.
Trendy atmosphere & unusual system of charging by the weight on your plate

Date of visit: March 2019

Thanks Hugh! We do think we're pretty unique when it comes to our self-service system and pay by weight menu, and it tends to go down really well with our customers, of which we can hope they will return time and time again!

Make sure to check out our Spring menu changes - there are some really exciting dishes about to come out...

Reviewed March 11, 2019

Buffet style vegitarian and vegan food retaurant with a huge amount of choice. I am neither a vegitarian or a vegan, but found the food to be absolutely delicious. You can put as much or as little on your plates as you like and you are charged according to the overall weight of the food you have chosen. Cost up to around £15 for a generous main course or £20 "fully loaded". Allow up to £10 for a large desert or half that for a normal size one! It is so easy to spoil yourself in this retaurant!

Date of visit: March 2019

Ah we're so pleased you enjoyed your visit and our delicious and nutritious food! We'll anticipate seeing you again very soon...