“Great food”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #1,003 of 27,051 Restaurants in London
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Arrived with my son and girlfriend who took me to Tibits as a treat. The food was amazing and although I’m not a full vegetarian I did not find the menu limiting. The restaurant is relaxed and it is easy to work out the protocol. We ate well and enjoyed great food.
My only criticism is the lack of warning about when the buffet is ending. No one came round and asked if we wanted anything else before they started clearing away. We wanted dessert and therefore had to ask the staff if we could still have some. The chef kindly went and got us a few spoons so we could indeed have some dessert. Similarly closing time, staff came round and said were closing.
Please give your customers notice!

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,700)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I met a friend (a local in London) at Titbits and was genuinely impressed by the variety and tastiness of the food. It's a buffet style set up where you grab a plate, load up and are charged by weight. This allows you to try a few things - and it was all pretty delicious! I will say that it was a bit on the expensive side but that was probably more to do with the exchange rate and the fact that up until that point I'd mainly been eating sandwiches from Marks & Spencer! The restaurant is located down a busy little lane that is a short walk from Piccadilly Circus, so if vegetarian fare isn't your thing, there are plenty of other places to choose from.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went here with our two daughters, one of whom is vegan, before she heads back to uni. Everything in the buffet was vegan so it was fantastic for me to know my daughter could eat absolutely anything without being concerned and not have to watch people eating meat. Happy daughter = happy mum!! Myself, my husband and our other daughter aren't vegans but we all really enjoyed the food and it was a great opportunity for us to try lots of different vegan dishes. There are also some classic choices for those reluctant to try vegan food, like potato wedges and onion rings. My non vegan daughter said the mashed potato was amazing and the chocolate pudding was the best she had ever tasted! The only reason I have given it 4 stars instead of 5 is that I'm obsessed with piping hot food and with it being a buffet it's difficult to keep that really hot temperature.. but that's just me! I would definitely go back!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We discovered Tibits by accident on our last trip to London years ago & fell in love. If you're vegetarian or vegan this is a "must see" attraction :) Food was just as good as last time & the variety is mind-blowing. Everything was amazing & the place just has a very comfortable, positive atmosphere. Nice quiet backstreet away from the chaos of Regent Street. It's a whole different world when you get onto Heddon. Worth the trip if you're in London, & we can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stop there for Lunch and its was really good. Is a bit hidden, but that also makes it a special place. food and variety is great, is just slightly pricey but can worth the money. Recommended :)

Date of visit: December 2018