“Best vegetarian food ever!”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #1,003 of 27,051 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What an absolute gem in the heart of London. Wish you would set up in Cape Town! We were desperate for a good home-cooked vegetarian meal and found this restaurant advertised in a Getaway magazine in South Africa. We were warmly welcomed and the setup was described to us - one takes a plate, choose what you would like to eat from the hot and cold buffet, have your plate weighed, order and wait for drinks at the counter, pay and find a space to eat at your leisure. The food was so good we returned the following day for another meal. There were a range of salads, quiches, savouries, sprouts, vegetables, etc, etc, and a small variety of delicious desserts. The coffee and drinks were excellent. If you would like to take some food home, you can dish your meal in a take away container, enjoy the meal at the restaurant, and take away what you can't finish. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Seating is available inside and outside. The wifi is good and the staff are simply superb. Despite there being a queue growing outside towards the evening, no guests were rushed to complete their meals and tables were not cleared until one left. There are toilets on the premises and two Tibits cookbooks are on sale. Overall a heart-warming experience. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank PresentExplorers
Write a ReviewReviews (1,700)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pretty much one of the best meals of my life. I'm a vegan but even my omni date loved it! Salads, cocktails, comfort food- Clean plates all round. Restaurant decor and staff both lovely too. I had delayed going because I had heard it was expensive. A little pricey but I would say it is worth the extra couple quid for the variety, fresh ingredients and amazing flavours.

Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

Just finished a perfect lunch in London. Tibits is located in Heddon Street just off Regent Street. The food is fabulous and all vegetarian and vegan. Get a table, grab a plate, take what you fancy from the buffet and then weigh your plate. You pay by weight for what you plate up. Seriously nice drinks, juices and cocktails. All in all a high recommendation for any vegetarian looking for great food!

1  Thank 218hana
Reviewed December 13, 2018

This is for the Tibits at Bankside. We were let down last minute by the restaurant we'd booked for our Christmas office lunch and phoned Tibits at 10.30am to see if they would be able to fit us in. We arrived there 3 hours later, warmly greeted and shown to a prepared table with Christmas napkins and crackers! They made sure we were comfy, and all the staff were great hosts throughout. The food was lovely and fresh and plenty of choice not just for Veggies but also Vegans. All in all we had a wonderful time and felt our experience there couldn't have been better. So many thanks to all who work there, it's certainly a warming friendly and deliciously presented menu.

1  Thank Louise C
Reviewed December 11, 2018

My friend and I came here to eat around 3pm on Saturday and it was still really busy. She is a vegan and I am not quite there yet but trying hard. Staff were so friendly (Mayfair branch) and made a joke about me going up for seconds!!! Nice touch was the waitress singing happy birthday to a guy opposite us and all the customers joined in clapping afterwards. Nice people seem to frequent this restaurant.

Food was really delicious and especially the choice of desserts. Reasonable prices too. I would highly recommend Tibits. Its also in a lovely square which is very festive right now just off Regent Street.

1  Thank Destiny1Girl