“Average. The staff need to smile more.”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #1,034 of 27,214 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

To be honest I was expecting far more and came away a tad disappointed. The ‘hot’ food was decidedly luke warm. It was good but nothing special.

The staff were, shall we say, not the friendliest. They would get 2 out of 5. Looked very demotivated.

Certainly I would say go and enjoy but don’t have too high expectations and there are better vegetarian restaurants out there.

Date of visit: December 2018
2  Thank Cholomley
Write a ReviewReviews (1,711)

Reviewed November 25, 2018

The food was fantastic as always which is why I keep coming back to Tibits, and as a gluten-free vegetarian there is nowhere else that offers such choice, but I do wish they had friendlier staff on the tills as they are consistently miserable. I visited on Friday (23rd Nov) and we had gone to the trouble of booking a table for the four of us to sit upstairs. I was the first to arrive and the less-than-friendly waitress told me our table was downstairs (where we didn't want to sit). When we got to the table I saw that two of the seats were stools so I told the waitress that was not acceptable (as I didn't want to be booking an osteopath the following day) so I asked for a table with chairs. She told me "this is the table reserved for you" so I told her again that we were not sitting on stools for the evening. Eventually I persuaded her to let us have another table. So, don't bother booking a table upstairs as they will just put you downstairs and you may have to sit on a stool in which case you'll need a strong back. Also the ladies toilets were disgusting - I visited at 9pm and there was no paper and they were really smelly (sorry).

Reviewed November 25, 2018

Great vegetarian food inspired to the Middle-East. Nice atmosphere, nice staff and very convenient location. Excellent value for money: you pay based on the weight of the food you pick at the counter.

Reviewed November 25, 2018

A great selection of fresh veggie and vegan dishes sold by weight but still reasonably priced Bustling resataurant in the heart of London next too Regent Street

Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

A disappointing selection of veggie food which promised so much. The hot food wasn’t actually hot and the cold food was pretty bland. Wouldn’t go back as it reminded me too much of school lunches. Much better veggie restaurants in London.
Not a patch on The Gate or Mildred’s.

Nice decor though.