“great buffet”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #1,058 of 25,591 Restaurants in London
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A great selection of fresh veggie and vegan dishes sold by weight but still reasonably priced Bustling resataurant in the heart of London next too Regent Street

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,685)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A disappointing selection of veggie food which promised so much. The hot food wasn’t actually hot and the cold food was pretty bland. Wouldn’t go back as it reminded me too much of school lunches. Much better veggie restaurants in London.
Not a patch on The Gate or Mildred’s.

Nice decor though.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Upon our arrival we were warmly greeted by Edmond who took the time to explain the concept of this restaurant. Weighing your food is a new concept for me which made me be very conservative with the amount I served myself from salad bar. That was a good thing coz I had small samples of some of the dishes that appealed to me and enjoyed it. Also had a great fresh lemongrass tea as per photo shared and the best softest most delicious brownie ever! I want the recipe!! Totally oblivious to the fact that this was a vegetarian restaurant till after we left! A large selection of vegan & vegetarian dishes. I’m neither myself, nevertheless I love vegetarian food.
The one guy who served us from behind the bar was probably new, did not have the best attitude. He served my hot tea in a regular glass which was a bit hot to handle. Then there was a mix up with their offer of 1 hot drink and cake/desert that they didn’t apply to the bill but the lovely lady behind the bar rectified and refunded the difference.
Overall I’d definitely go back and try more of the options of the salad bar. Good job I live thousands of miles away or I’d be there for the brownies as often as possible. I’ll be back next time I’m in London!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

35 years vege now and being able to walk in to a place and fill my plate with great food was just like a dream come true. Alas in my excitement I ordered more than I can eat, but my overloaded big plate was still less than £15. Great food, nice ambience to the place,, friendly but efficient staff, high value, great location...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing, fresh vegetarian food!
Helpful and courteous staff.
You load up your plate from the buffet and pay according to the weight of your plate! Quite fun! It was right across from our hotel too!