“Best brownie I’ve ever had!!”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #1,058 of 25,591 Restaurants in London
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Upon our arrival we were warmly greeted by Edmond who took the time to explain the concept of this restaurant. Weighing your food is a new concept for me which made me be very conservative with the amount I served myself from salad bar. That was a good thing coz I had small samples of some of the dishes that appealed to me and enjoyed it. Also had a great fresh lemongrass tea as per photo shared and the best softest most delicious brownie ever! I want the recipe!! Totally oblivious to the fact that this was a vegetarian restaurant till after we left! A large selection of vegan & vegetarian dishes. I’m neither myself, nevertheless I love vegetarian food.
The one guy who served us from behind the bar was probably new, did not have the best attitude. He served my hot tea in a regular glass which was a bit hot to handle. Then there was a mix up with their offer of 1 hot drink and cake/desert that they didn’t apply to the bill but the lovely lady behind the bar rectified and refunded the difference.
Overall I’d definitely go back and try more of the options of the salad bar. Good job I live thousands of miles away or I’d be there for the brownies as often as possible. I’ll be back next time I’m in London!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,685)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

35 years vege now and being able to walk in to a place and fill my plate with great food was just like a dream come true. Alas in my excitement I ordered more than I can eat, but my overloaded big plate was still less than £15. Great food, nice ambience to the place,, friendly but efficient staff, high value, great location...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing, fresh vegetarian food!
Helpful and courteous staff.
You load up your plate from the buffet and pay according to the weight of your plate! Quite fun! It was right across from our hotel too!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Can’t go wrong here! Great choice of veggie and vegan food, consistently great, usually pay around 14£ per plate. Happy to keep coming back!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Many vegan options and everything looked really fresh. The coffee and cake that we had was delicious. The staff was kind and very welcoming. My friend and I would definitely recommend this place!