“Vege Heaven”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #1,098 of 25,573 Restaurants in London
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

35 years vege now and being able to walk in to a place and fill my plate with great food was just like a dream come true. Alas in my excitement I ordered more than I can eat, but my overloaded big plate was still less than £15. Great food, nice ambience to the place,, friendly but efficient staff, high value, great location...

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,682)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing, fresh vegetarian food!
Helpful and courteous staff.
You load up your plate from the buffet and pay according to the weight of your plate! Quite fun! It was right across from our hotel too!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Can’t go wrong here! Great choice of veggie and vegan food, consistently great, usually pay around 14£ per plate. Happy to keep coming back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Many vegan options and everything looked really fresh. The coffee and cake that we had was delicious. The staff was kind and very welcoming. My friend and I would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It cost me £12 for a late lunch of a plate of buffet food and a carrot and ginger juice.

I think it’s easy to go overboard and spend a lot due to the weighing system for paying and the desire to want to try everything but if you are sensible it’s a good lunch at a good price.