“Good vegetarian”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #1,098 of 25,573 Restaurants in London
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Buffet style with a lot of options . Worth the try
A plate is on average 15-20 pounds.
Located in a quiet street

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,682)

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Here you pile up your plate with what you fancy. And with this choice you fancy a lot! The value for money is excellent and the variety of dishes amazing. There is a range of 'expected' vegetarian food such as veggie lasagna and Greek salad but there are also different foods such as parsnip mash/ tofu stir fries. The sweets are also interesting again with a range that fits 'standard' but also different kinds of fruit crumble and mango drinks to go with them.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Don't go there, I really question their health and safety standards. I visited not long ago and as I started diving into the tomato salad, I discovered several black hair (I'm blond). I then immediately complained and was not even offered an apology or a refund. Unacceptable management and terrible cleaning conditions apparently... Also completely overrated and expensive.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely flawless in the cuisine and quality. A waste not want not design they let you choose whatever you want and bill you by the weight of your plate. How great is that??:-) ( Ok not so good if you are a hungry guy like me but still, the food has made me seriously consider vegetarianism).
I have yet to eat a “bad dish” at this restaurant.
It reminds me a little of the other superb swiss restaurant at the Swiss Centre in Leicester Square in the 1980’s-1990 time frame (Marché).

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2018

Met a friend who chose this restaurant, I had not been before but had heard of it. We walked in on vegan night.

I have to say I am not a fan of buffets, luke warm food etc - but I thought the quality of food here is good. Nice setting and fit out, nice ambience and quite liked the whole concept. I left a card at the bar to save paying everytime we wanted a drink, some food, some desert.... so all good. You pay for your food by weight.

Friendly staff, good food, nice surroundings - its not silver service - its self service but I enjoyed it

Date of visit: October 2018