“Consistently enjoyable”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #399 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: Tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistently enjoyable”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I've visited Tibits on a few occasions and there is always a wide selection of tasty hot and cold dishes, plenty of vegan options! The atmosphere is very calming and contributes to a satisfying experience. Drinks are also very nice.

What ever your dietary preference I recommend you try Tibits if you are in London, I highly doubt you'll regret it.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank ERookley
tibits2012, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Hello and many thanks for your kind words:)
We try to accommodate all of our guests, especially the ones with special dietary requirements.
Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Veggie food”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Hidden along Regent Street, this restaurant provides a unique decoration, healthy delicious food and juices, for a reazonable price. Always go there when I´m in London.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ccmw79
Many thanks for lovely words:)
We hope we will see you soon again!
Harlow, United Kingdom
“Vegetarian Restaurant Secret !”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Whether you are a vegetarian or not visit Tibits. Hidden away down Heddon Street, this restaurant has a oval counter with different foods. The décor is unassuming, clean and comfy. The atmosphere is quiet and of relaxation. So great for meet up and a good gossip. The toilets are clean too. You find your own table to eat at and you then grab a plate and help yourself. It has a variety of cultural dishes to choose from which include puds all made out of fresh ingredients. And yes you can tell the difference. You then take your plate to the till to be weighed so be careful. You pick up your drinks at the till. I have been there a few times and always found the food delicious and hot and the salads cool. As there is such a variety even non vegetarians will find something. I have only been there for lunch weekends and weekday and although busy we have managed to find a table. I would recommend, but can get pricy if you are not careful with your proportions.

• Visited February 2014
tibits2012, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you for recommendation Christine:)
Did you know that over 80% of our regular guests are not even vegetarian?
Some of them did not know until very recent, when we were honoured by Cook Vegetarian Magazine - The Best Vegetarian Restaurant Award.
Hope we will welcome you at tibits soon again:)
London, United Kingdom
“Little Gem tucked away behind regent street”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I took some food to-go from here on a saturday night upon recommendation by a vegetarian friend. Firstly, being a vegetarian, its alway hard to find places that offer choices. At this restaurant, you have about 40 of them! All of the salads that I tried were really nice. They had some warm food too.
The food is also really well priced. You pay according to the weight of the food you buy. I got a large box to-go (which I really filled up) and it cost me just less than 10 quid. That is really value for money given the amount of variety that I could pick and choose.
I will definitely making this place a regular when I'm in the area!

• Visited March 2014
What a lovely review - thank you!
Why not stay in next time?:)
We hope to see you soon again!
Kindest regards,
Vienna, Wien, Austria
“Really nice restaurant”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Being non-vegetarian, we stumbled across this place. This is place just has great food - and even my 16 year old daughter found the whole place and food to be very cool and stylish. They also have a nice kids playing area in the basement - so a relaxed place for the whole family!

Many thanks Christian:)
We hope to see you both soon again!