“Pleasant, satisfying, healthy & creative veggie buffet”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #393 of 22,834 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: Tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Kadimah, HaMerkaz, Israel
“Pleasant, satisfying, healthy & creative veggie buffet”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Little gem! Colorful varied vegetarian buffet. Hot and cold dishes. Loved the pay-by-weight system allowing us to choose quantities. Picky young veggie daughter was happy here! Staff was helpful and pleasant. Would be happy to visit again.

2 Thank Lisa T
tibits2012, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you so much for kind words!
Warmest regards,
Magdalena

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Very Good Place to Eat”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Have been here twice and each time the staff are friendly and courteous. The food is very good and the choices are varied. I would recommend eating here and aim to go back very soon. Well done.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Sue O
Glad you enjoyed it guys!
Many thanks for such an amazing review! We are looking forward to welcoming you at tibits again!
Warmest regards,
Magdalena
Brisbane, Australia
“Fantastic veggie buffet”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Visited Tibits recently for dinner and loved the experience. Beautiful little setting just off Regent St with lovely modern decor. We were greeted by friendly staff that explained the pay-by-weight system and chose a table upstairs near the buffet. Both myself and my non-veggie boyfriend loved the range of food on offer and everything we tried was AMAZING! I'm always so indecisive so it was ideal to be able to sample a little of everything. My meal came to £16 and his £20 - we did absolutely stuff ourselves though! I believe the prices are extremely fair and the weight system is a great idea. Considering the variety of food and that everything was of such a high standard I think it's good value. I'm very much looking forward to returning.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Good for casual dining”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

They offer a good selection of salads and cooked vegetarian meals (buffet-style) and the quality is good. I have eaten here at lunchtime or alone when shopping at night. I would recommend it but I don't see it as somewhere special enough for an evening meal or special lunch. They also offer a breakfast buffet (fruit / muesli etc) but I haven't tried that. Overall the restaurant is clean but the toilets needed a clean on the last visit.

1 Thank TravellingMum7
Switzerland
“Just amazing”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My wife and I are frequently in London, for business or leisure, and try to visit tibits whenever possible. It is such a lovely place in the center of London that offers outstanding food in a cosy atmosphere. There are dozens of different delicious dishes available including many vegan options. Moreover, they offer really flavoursome beer. We especially like the Freedom Organic Dark Lager Beer, which is vegan as well. Besides the great location and food, we highly appreciate the friendly, competent and supportive staff.

We look forward to our next visit @ tibits.

2 Thank HappyVeganCouple