“One of the best lebanese places in Battersea.”
Review of Dalila

Dalila
Ranked #4,047 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Clapham / Battersea
Description: Dalila is a Lebanese restaurant and bar lounge in Queenstown Road, located just after the Chelsea Bridge and fashionable Lavender Hill. It combines a contemporary and elegant set up as well as one that is warm and inviting, reflecting exactly what the Lebanese cuisine is about. And with a wine list that encompasses the best of Lebanese wine as well as famous chateaux from around the world, what more could one ask for?Our menu reflects the tastes of Lebanon; it includes an extensive selection of hot and cold mezze, which are perfect for sharing, some mouth watering grills and main courses in addition to delicious Lebanese desserts.
London, United Kingdom
“One of the best lebanese places in Battersea.”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to Dalila for dinner and we had the perfect evening. The service is delightful, the food excellent and the atmosphere very typical of a Middle Eastern place. The room is comfortable with beautiful flowers and paintings and the music was great. We got a couple of mezzes to share with a homemade lemonade which was absolutely delicious. I would absolutely recommend this place!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Lucile K

“Not free delivery”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

On the takeaway menu it says free delivery and when I called and placed my order was told it was £25 minimum order. I said it doesn't mention that on the pamphlet and was told 'most restaurant have £20-25 minimum order'. Please ensure you realise this and don't get caught with misleading advertising.

Visited April 2014
5 Thank Claire-Lond
Caserta, Italy
“very nice”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Very good libanian food.
I discovered on Grumtee and I decided to try new taste and I have to say it was very good.
The restaurant is nice and the food is delicious.
Recommend it!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank luisairis
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Properly good food.”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Properly good food. Probably the best of its kind in London. Simple as that really. Would recommend to anyone in central or south west London.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank tonymacaroni12
london, uk
“Dalilicious!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Great food, great value and great service. My wife and I couldn't finish our set menu meal of seven mezze and mixed grill mains (the doggy-bagged leftovers were enough for my dinner the following night!). The food was delicious, the decor cosy and welcoming and the service - especially from our waiter Malik - was very friendly and helpful. And all this for £59 for two including drinks! We'll definitely be back... ;-)

• Visited March 2014