“Excellent food and service”
Review of Dalila - CLOSED

Dalila
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Clapham / Battersea
Description: Dalila is a Lebanese restaurant and bar lounge in Queenstown Road, located just after the Chelsea Bridge and fashionable Lavender Hill. It combines a contemporary and elegant set up as well as one that is warm and inviting, reflecting exactly what the Lebanese cuisine is about. And with a wine list that encompasses the best of Lebanese wine as well as famous chateaux from around the world, what more could one ask for?Our menu reflects the tastes of Lebanon; it includes an extensive selection of hot and cold mezze, which are perfect for sharing, some mouth watering grills and main courses in addition to delicious Lebanese desserts.
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Slightly of the beaten track but do not let that put you off. The Lebanese food is excellent.As good as other similar restaurants that we have been to but at half the price. Staff are friendly and helpful. Hard to fault it. Go and enjoy!

1  Thank Sheila B

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Went here on a Groupon Voucher. Well they didn't have the starter or the main course I wanted! Food was nice but you literally get a main and needed to order your salad/chips whatever as extra, which is obviously chargable. My other half had two large beers, which turned out to be half pints - when the bill came we were charge £4.20 per glass working out at a £8.40 pint!!!! We were charged 12.5% service charge on what the whole bill would have been, however the receipt clearly states SERVICE CHARGE NOT INCLUDED, if this hadn't been pointed out to me by my other half I was about to "double tip" them. This made me quite angry and I must say I felt a bit ripped off by that. Don't get me wrong, its lovely food, lovely service but I could get the same food somewhere a damn sight cheaper. As a treat though I would go again but then at least I'd be fully aware. (Basicaly, including the groupon voucher it cost £32 plus the other £32 we spent so £64 for what we got was a bit pricey oh and don't forget they charge £10 service charge!!)

4  Thank Socraties5
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I have to admit that the smell and sight of food At Dalila’s restaurant made the wait for my own main course unbearable. However the short wait was enjoyed by the warm welcome of the restaurant owner and his rare sense of humour. It is one of the singular restaurants I visited in London, where all satisfaction aspects were present at that particular evening: remarkable design (very elegant in fact), mouth watering food, joyful atmosphere, incredible wine, appetizing Baklawa made fresh at their restaurant, implausible welcome by the owner and the staff WELL QUALIFIED!! I cannot describe the feeling of being home yet in a very high end remarkable restaurant. Dalila will proper haunt you with its food until your next visit to this restaurant.
I am very glad I was invited on this special occasion to such magnificent restaurant. I can’t wait to celebrate our Christmas day there. They do deserve 5 star rating!! worth every penny paid.

1  Thank Valentina Z
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I highly recommend this restaurant, the food was heavenly. I will definitely be going back. I went with a groupon voucher and travelled from North London. I am recommending everyone to go.

1  Thank awebber
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

It was my second time in dalila restaurant and it was again fabulous have dinner at this place... The food is very fresh and the staff is quick and helpful... I higly recommend this restaurant where you can have a really good time.

1  Thank pedvi