“What a find!”

Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Clerkenwell
Description: Whether you are a fan of the ever-popular Rasa chain or just love authentic Keralan food, you should definitely pay a visit to Rasa Maricham. Tucked away inside a Holiday Inn, you might be surprised to find this little gem just a stones throw from Kings Cross station. The restaurant specialises in dishes from Kerala, the South Indian state sandwiched between the Western Ghat mountains and the Arabian ocean. The menu here is varied and has won numerous recognitions and awards for them. Zagat gives 24 out of 30 for Food and says" Serving “authentic, unusual” Keralan food at “outstanding-value” prices".
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We only went there as we were staying in the hotel and feeling lazy but we were so glad we did.
Great food, value and staff.
Ignore the location and get stuck into some amazing food!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Authentic Indian food!!

We were staying in Holiday Inn King cross,so had almost every meal here.Must say Every meal that we had was simply great. Wonderful service .Tried many other Indian restuarants as well ,But i must say Rasa Maricham was THE BEST!!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I didnt have an Indian meal paradigm so was unsure what to expect from this place - I was very pleasantly surprised having one of the most tasty and delicious meals I have ever had. I plumped for the remarkable Banana Boli starter (and will certainly try to make this at home). For main course I had Konu Manga Curry with Thenga Rice and Malabari Dosa. Im sure all their other menu items are equally delicious but I was so full that I couldnt go for a desert. I'd like to eat there again and I'd certainly recommend it to anyone in the area or travelling to London and wants somewhere really excellent to eat at modest prices. I was also impressed by the waiter who pointed out the garlic free menu items before I made my final decision (but only confirmed by choices from the menu I had downloaded).

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We a group of 10 people had a set meal dinner at Maricham. Staff explained the dishes clearly and advised the combination what is value for money.We had the taster set of various starters and beers. The main course was delicious and filling.The final bill was reasonable with £30/head including tip. Overall it was a excellent experience and everyone in the group enjoyed.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is the best Indian cuisine I have enjoyed. Service second to none. Fantastic - highly recommend. So much so I have bought to recipe book!