“Really Loved The Atmosphere & The Service”
Review of Ruby Blue

Ruby Blue
Ranked #4,525 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: Situated just off London's Leicester Square, Ruby Blue is a bar and restaurant where you'll find everyone from clubbers to theatre-goers or tourists to Londoners, soaking up that London atmosphere. When it comes to dining, Ruby Blue is deliciously on the case. Choose from an interestingly varied menu while you're entertained by a live pianist (Sat only). Tempting new dishes including the Chargrilled Lemon & Thyme Marinated Chicken & the new Sticky Chilli Lamb Rump served with sweet potatoes, yoghurt & coriander sauce. Finish with the indulgent Chocolate Fudge Brownie for a truly spectacular meal. Perfect for an intimate dinner for 2 or a fun party night. Sumptuous booths, a gorgeous restaurant and a luxurious lounge make Ruby Blue the ideal venue for a midweek hangout or weekend treat. Happy Hour at Ruby Blue: 17:00 - 20:00, all drinks, everyday!
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I came down here with my girlfriend a couple of weeks ago and the venue had a really nice buzz about it. We managed to get a cheap reservation and the food was lush; not to mention the good customer service. It was a nice evening, and I will certainly come back soon when I have the chance. Recommended.

RubyBlueManagement, General Manager at Ruby Blue, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Fantastic feed back many Thanks for this I will make sure the staff get this as its been a very hard 3 weeks of re training the staff and its great to see that the hard work is paying off.

Yours Zolly.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Blue

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Amazing time, went with my girlfriend as we had a £25 package in the club afterwards. The staff was amazing especially our French waiter who was really nice. The atmosphere was amazing because the pianist was playing and had singing away. I go out in central alot but Ruby Blue is very good value compared to alot of the places I've took my girlfriend. LOVED THE FACT YOU CAN EAT AND DANCE ALL IN ONE PLACE. 100% recommend to get a table cos the nightclub after our food was packed lol GREAT NIGHT

Many Thanks,

I am sure the staff will be blown away to see there hard work over the last 3 weeks is starting to work.

Many Thanks

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We booked this for our works night out and had plans on going on to a comedy club straight after.

It took over an hour for our food to arrive and even when it did, half the food was missing. I was ready for my main and my colleague was still waiting for his 'soup' starter.

The staff lied when saying "it was coming", only to find us waiting another 30 mins.

The food portions were small and tasted average. We were almost late to our comedy showing. Luckily we had reserved seats.

RubyBlueManagement, Manager at Ruby Blue, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

We have clearly had some operational issues with this booking and we would love the chance to make it up to you on us when you are next in London.

This is not the standard I expect from my staff.

Yours Zoltan Branch

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I went here before the theatre, took 15mins to be greated on the door even though they were plenty of tables free and we were left standing there. Eventually took our order 20 mins in, didn't even ask about drinks. Took an hour for deserts to come after mains, and therefore we had to run to our show. No apology, and when emailed, they eventually apologised but didn't reply again. Would highly recommend people to avoid this restaurant!

I find very upsetting to read about your experience with us and please feel free to contact me when you are next in London as I would love the opportunity to make this up to you.

This is not the standard that we trade to.

Please except my sincere apologise.

Yours Zoltan Branch

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Me and my partner visited Ruby Blue last summer for the first time and thought it looked amazing and the food was amazing also. The restaurant/club is located in the heart of Leicester Square. They do a half price drinks offer every night from 5pm to 8pm which includes champers and cocktails, and they have some great drinks. The restaurant is stunning, very impressive. I had the mushroom risotto and he had the pulled pork spring rolls, I honestly could not fault any of it. He then had the slow roast lamb and I had the veggie fajitas, again an absolutely stunning course. We even managed a cheeky cheesecake. The service was top notch and our waiter, Rafael was very knowledgeable, friendly and talkative. I had forgotten to take my Tastecard but Rafael was decent enough to still take off the discount, and along with the half price drinks the bill was surprisingly cheap. I just wish they had a Ruby Blue here in Fife.

I would like to thank you for your amazing feed back we look forward to seeing you very soon

All the best Zoltan Branch