“Excellent food matched equally by top class service”
Review of Cahchi Restaurant

Cahchi Restaurant
Ranked #4,271 of 23,379 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Excellent Korean food and great service.
Their BBQ dishes is amazing - any meat, you will not go wrong.
service is also amazing and one of the few places where i dont pinch myself shelving out for service charges, i would most willingly pay more than what they ask for - Excellent and highly recommend it.
Drinks - Hot sake, must try.
Dessert - green tea Tiramisu - Wow.!
try it and you will go back for more.
Around 25 GBP per head including drinks and service charges.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Have had many a fantastic meal here, with my boyfriend and large groups of friends. The service is great, but even if it weren't u'd forget all about it once you tasted the food. Really tasty and authentic Korean BBQ food, all at a reasonable price with the added bonus of BYO. Try the plum wine, it's a sure fire way to get things going! And don't miss out on the pork belly BBQ. Delicious.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have been here several times and loved it everytime. Food is delicious. Service is wonderful and friendly. There is a good range of food. Lots of yummy starters - seafood pancake being one of my favourites. Go for the BBQ mains as they get cooked in front of you. The rice dish with steak tartar on top is amazing too.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Brilliant restaurant, went for my birthday a few days ago. BYOB - cheap corkage. Great food, I was a little skeptical, having never had Korean before, but wow. I am fairly health conscious and do not like feeling stuffed or too many carbs at supper. Not a problem here at all, everything was healthy non greasy and left full, but not stuffed.

And as for service, best i've had in London, they knew our names (as we had made a reservation, clue for some reviewers) came up to us said hello and took us to the bar whilst they prepared the table.

Totally sold, ignore the naysayers when it comes to the Earlsfield branch.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

This restaurant has two branches - we've eaten three times at the Earlsfield branch and never been disappointed. The set menu offers a range of starters for you to try, with the added theatre of having the main course cooked over a gas-fired barbeque, built into the table. The Korean staple, kimchi, is delicious and everyone in the restaurant looks as if they're enjoying their food. The serving staff are 'wired up' to each other, but even without this they communicate so well with each other, you get what you need almost before you've had time to think about it. I noticed a flicker of eye contact between the bartender and the serving staff the first time we visited, when I got up to leave - before I knew it they'd brought my coat! The restaurant is always busy and you do need to book, but we found that if you go through booking services, such as toptable, the staff try their very best to accommodate last minute requests.