“It was terrible”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Lunching with two friends we chose the set menu, which was very cheap food, poorly cooked and served. Pasta putensca was a bowl of lukewarm pasta, thinly coated in a floury taseless pink sauce. Panna cotta a solid lump of white, sweet pudding. The place was busy, mostly with mums and kids and buggies, which didn't excuse the almost complete lack of service. We had to work hard to summon any attention from the staff, who seemed more interested in chatting to each other. I won't be going there again.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I love the neighborhood, so I admit, I might be biest. Our family dined at this place many times when we lived in Hampstead. The food is OK, nice Italian food, good and pleasant atmosphere with a good service. All together, I would definitely go there if I'm around.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stopped in for dinner on a whim. Two adults and two children had a very enjoyable meal with great service and an even better atmosphere. Food nicely prepared and it was ver nice to experience service from staff who were helpful and ready willing and able to deliver with a smile. Would recommend. Another shining example from a well know chain.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I only popped in for a couple of take away coffees and cakes. Spoke to two members of staff independently who explained about the ingredients of a few things in depth and enthusiasm. It gave me confidence to try something other than I had come in to buy. The coffee was delicious (I am quite a coffee snob!)

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Often go to various Carluccios as we find the chain good value for family meals out. This branch worth a special mention as in spite of being busy, service and Christmassy atmosphere were good and they really went out of their way to be helpful.

1  Thank Ch00seySusie