“Great place to chil”

Neighborhood: Clapham / Battersea
London
“Great place to chil”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Only went in for ome of their amazing cocktails but ended up having the works. Great evening with very friendly staff and a usual the cocktails were amazing! Well done guys.

Visited June 2013

Vancouver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The service & food were beyond comparison!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

From the moment we stepped into the restaurant the service we were offered was amazing. Every single person working in there (that we could see) were constantly on the go making sure all customers were satisfied. The food was wonderful, the Fajita Salad meat and bean mixture is the best I've ever had and the deserts (sticky toffee pudding w/ice cream!) was superb!! We'll be back again before we leave London!! The staff all deserve a huge commendation! Thanks for a memorable evening!!

• Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Food has gone down hill.”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I went here a few years ago, the food was great back then.

My recent trip to the restaurant was very disappointing.
The restaurant needs up dating.. And a lot of cleaning is needed. Service was a bit slow. Our waitress seemed like she didn't want to be there.
Cocktails there are still great. Food was terrible.. Everything was over cooked and dry. Price was experience.

I Won't be returning there.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank jenj3n
London, United Kingdom
“Overpriced with slow and miserable staff”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We popped in here on a bank holiday for a little dinner. The restaurant was relatively busy, but it was very dark and very basic. The table was circular and great for our group of five but I must say the sticky drinks menu that was falling apart was not nice.

The starter was great, beef nachos which was a generous size. I had fajitas for my main which really was less generous with just four small tortilla and when I say small, I have have bigger American pancakes. My starter was £6.95 and my main was £13.95 which I personally found a little expensive.

With regards to the staff I just found them lacking warmth and were so slow, must of been 25 minutes between courses which isn't good.

Not sure I would rush back, may give it a go on a Tastecard night as it would make prices more realistic.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank David E
Derbyshire
“great eaterie”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

mexican food, spicy and lots of it, great atmosphere, ate there twice each time service was really good, food was freshly made

Visited April 2013