“well worth a visit”

Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Food lovely, reasonably priced, staff extremely pleasant. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone in the Swiss Cottage, Primrose Hill area.

There are newer reviews for The Primrose Eatery

Reviewed May 18, 2014

The food was excellent with a wide menu selection. It is also very reasonably priced with meal deals from Mon to Fri - Also does a great takeaway menu. However, service could really be better. A few times that I have been, the service was very slow (and the place was pretty empty)!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I went for a friend's birthday dinner, but due to family plans had also had a large lunch beforehand.

However, I found the place to be quaint, clean and it felt cosy in a good way. The food menu was diverse, but not extensive in variety, but even the simple Margherita pizza was executed very well. The other foods I tasted from my friends' plates were also tasty. The highlight for me was actually the freshly squeezed juice - I ordered carrot and orange because of a tip from a frequent customer on the next table. It was delicious! The waiter was also extremely friendly and professional.

Overall, it exceeded my expectation and I would definitely go back soon!

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Just walked past this evening and decided to pop in, so glad that I did not only did I have an excellent pizza but the home made individual lemon meringue pie was fantastic thin crispy pastry base and just enough lemon.
It was refreshing to go somewhere where the staff chat and take a genuine interest in you and recommend the right dishes.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I went here because me and my girlfriend Jess went to London as it was her birthday. For dinner that night we went to the Primrose eatery I'll admit with the special I was going to go for I was a bit sceptical about it as I'm not keen on Caesar salad but thought why not as it was included with a large steak - I was wrong the salad and dressing was incredible absolutely incredible and the steak.... WoW just melted in my mouth, their customer service of Luke and Ruby was incredible they both were professional friendly, Luke especially was amazing he went the extra mile to make my girlfriends birthday that much better :D this is one restaurant in London that was worth every penny. We even went the next day for breakfast and the breakfast was too lovely well impressed will be going again if I'm in the area!!