“Roll of the dice; fine for some, very bad experience for me.”

Thai Square Trafalgar Square
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: St. James's
Description: Located near Trafalgar Square, one of London’s most iconic landmarks, Thai Square Trafalgar Square aims to provide a great memorable visit for all diners. With spacious venue adorned with various traditional Thai artefacts, heavy wooden doors and the scent of exotic flowers – perfect for laid-back lunches with friends and cosy romantic dinners.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service really quite bad. Even though waitress repeated our order, clearly the technique of "memorizing" and not actually writing down the order did not work for her. Received wrong food. Not willing to wait for food we actually ordered, just paid the check and left most of the meal unconsumed on the table. Next time just write the order down if you can't remember.

Date of visit: August 2019
Nida P, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Square Trafalgar Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I would like to express my regret about your unfortunate experience with Thai Square. It saddens our team to hear that our food and services failed to meet the standard. I believe that this is exceptional case, and we will make every effort to ensure this does not happen again in the future. Please accept my sincere apology, and feel free to reach me directly with any concern.

nida@thaisq.com

Write a reviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Do not be fooled by the look and furnishing inside (look closer and its filthy) it's not the high end its perceived as. We went on a Tuesday pre theatre. Everything very 'takeaway' like. Partners main of drunken noodles had way overcooked noodles where some had charred, tasted awful. I ordered king prawns that supposedly covered in garlic but I couldn't taste anything! Really missing out on seasoning! We didn't stay for pudding. Really disappointed, £65 for a bad chinese takeaway!

Date of visit: August 2019

On behalf of Thai Square, I sincerely apologise for your unfortunate experience during your last visit. It saddens our team to hear that our food and services failed to meet your expectations. We are now reviewing the issues with the information you provided, and I promise that this will never happen again. Please give us another chance to rectify this. I am always happy to offer my assistance at any time, feel free to reach me directly.

Reviewed August 16, 2019

We did not expect too much from this type of eatery but it did over deliver.
Good varied menu and the starters and mains were very good.
Good service, tasty food and vibrant atmosphere in a busy location.
Some would say it is expensive but if the food is good then you perhaps cannot complain about the cost....

2  Thank big a
Nida P, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Square Trafalgar Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Many thanks for your positive feedback. It pleases our whole team to hear that you are happy with your experience with Thai Square. Our team strives to provide the best quality of services and food to all of our customers, and we will continuously improve ourselves. I hope that you will find your next visit more satisfactory, and feel free to join our social media pages for the latest promotions. Please email me directly for further inquiries and I am looking forward to seeing you again at Thai Square.

Reviewed August 16, 2019

Dropped in here for a pre-theatre meal, before going round the corner to The Trafalgar Studios. The waitresses and waiters couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful! We had the set pre-theatre dinner which was served quickly and was extremely tasty and fantastic value, washed down with a couple of Chang beers! We shall be back!!

Date of visit: July 2019

What a wonderful news to hear that you are satisfied with your last visit at Thai Square. We always try our hardest to offer the best that we can to all of our customers. Your feedback is a great recognition of our team’s effort, and I will congratulate on their success personally. I hope to see you again at Thai Square in the near future, and feel free to email me with any concern that you may have.

Reviewed August 15, 2019

My wife and I ate lunch here after seeing great reviews. This place is really nice, clean and service is great. We thought the food was really good. Had cashew chicken and Pad Thai. Portions were great, quality very good. Lunch box specials were offered on lunch menu, good values if you want. Lunch for two and beers was 30 so not bad prices really for great Thai! Good location, just off Trafalgar Square.

Date of visit: August 2019

Thank you very much for your support on Thai Square. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with our Thai food. It is the mission of Thai Square to serve the best authentic Thai food to all of our customers, and our chefs will make continuous improvement. Your feedback is thus very essential to our cause. I am certain that we will deliver a better experience for your next visit, and I am looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Please join our facebook page for the latest updates, and feel free to email me with any concern that you may have. I am delighted to offer my assistance at any time.