“Fantastic food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: St. James's
Description: The location looking onto one of the World's most famous landmarks, makes this - the flagship restaurant in the Thai Square Group - an absolute 'must' for lunch or dinner. The authentic interior decor, featuring beautiful Thai artefacts, and the healthy Thai cuisine ensure a memorable visit to the very heart of London. There is also a club downstairs so after a delicious diner you can dance the night away, making Thai Square, Trafalgar Square, the perfect one-stop evening destination.
Reviewed August 14, 2012

When I fancy Thai food then I know where to go. The pre-theatre menu is £14.50 for two people minimum. It's just perfect food and a lot of it as well. The service is great even if I have notice that the staff members seem to use their mobile phone more and more and their uniforms could do with freshing up ( especially the waiters). The place looks fantastic but It has seen better days and could do with a bit of dusting and freshing up too. So guys, when you are not busy at lunch time, clean the corners! It's one of those place wich looks better in the evening but trust me the food is AMAZING! Will be back again soon

Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

The showpiece will spoil you for any other Thai Square it I'd so much better. The menu is more extensive and quality is sublime. Try the scallops, I am salivating thinking about them!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

After a full day of walking and site seeing, my husband and I wanted to go somewhere besides a pub and fairly close to our hotel, the Hilton Trafalgar. We asked our concierge for some suggestions, he sent us us out with a map to go to Piccadilly Circus, about 1/2 mile away. We were not too encouraged to walk that far, and had only gone a few steps from the hotel when we noticed Thai Square. It was just two doors from the lobby of the hotel! It was busy, and had a Zagat rated sticker in the front window. We decided to give it a try, and were so very glad we did.
The service was very prompt and polite. The menu offered many choices, including several options for a full meal..appetizers, main course, rice, pad thai and dessert. We chose the silver dinner, had a lovely and very tasty assortment of appetizers, spring rolls, chicken satay, a shrimp dumpling and one other bit. We had the red curry prawns, large, fresh and the best dish on the table, and the green curry chicken with mushrooms. It too, was very good. A dish of Pad Thai noodles, broccoli with mushrooms, and steamed rice accompanied it all. Every dish had its own flavor and was prepared just right. The dessert was coconut ice cream with a mango sauce. It was a good way to finish since we were already full by now. The restaurant was very pleasantly decorated, and the prices were very reasonable, especially for London where it;s more expensive. We were so happy to have came here, and will tell our London friends to check it out as well.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We were at jubilee festivities on the Thames... Walking back we came across the Thai square restaurant.. Called in and booked a table for ten..
Choice of food excellent. Had the silver set menu for 4 only there was only 2 of us having this.. Staff happy to accommodate our wishes..
Food absolutely fantastic... Red curry really nice... Jungle curry a bit spicy but again lovely
Overall a top restaurant would go back if closer to Manchester

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Who loves thain cuisune than is nothing what I can say more. The food and service is very good and I feel like in heavan. My trip to London was this time really full of happines and good experiences.

1  Thank Adriano L