I stayed here for one night in January 2014 on a business trip to London.
The location is great, the staff were friendly and the apartment was a nice size and generally very clean.
But there were a few minor things that made me give only a three.
For example, the pedal bin pedal rubber was missing and was sharp, the top of the sink plug lever was missing and was sharp and the spare toilet roll was mouldy. Not huge issues, but these are easy to fix things and left me feeling that the apartments get cleaned well but that no one takes care of maintenance issues like this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlin Queen Street is found in an unparalleled location in the heart of London's financial district, mere moments from the London Stock Exchange, the Bank of England and Paternoster Square. A mere 10-minute journey on the tube away lays the spectacle of the West End; you can enjoy the world’s best musicals, bars and restaurants, making our Queen Street property a hit for weekend leisure breaks.Founded in 2003, Marlin Queen Street is our first development of serviced apartments. Bold in design, this luxury property has sash windows and other architecturally distinct features which make this property one-of-a-kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Marlin Apartments Queen Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments Queen Street Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments Queen Street London, England