Stayed here for three nights. The apartment was in good condition, it had all the usual amenities and appliances including dishwasher. Nice bathroom and speedy free wifi. Three gripes: the corridors had a terrible smell (which thankfully wasnt in the apartment); the apartments are right above a tube line and you can hear the trains rumbling and feel a vibration until just after midnight and it starts up around 5am again - not for light sleepers and lastly the springs in the mattress weren't in great shape. There was outside noise but just the usual London crowd of cleaners etc, no pubs wreaking havok until all hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlin Queen Street is found in an unparalleled location in the heart of London's financial district, mere moments from the London Stock Exchange, the Bank of England and Paternoster Square. A mere 10-minute journey on the tube away lays the spectacle of the West End; you can enjoy the world’s best musicals, bars and restaurants, making our Queen Street property a hit for weekend leisure breaks.Founded in 2003, Marlin Queen Street is our first development of serviced apartments. Bold in design, this luxury property has sash windows and other architecturally distinct features which make this property one-of-a-kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Marlin Apartments Queen Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments Queen Street Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments Queen Street London, England