“Veery good”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

We go there for my friend berthday we love itnice and relax delicious food was veery good servic good we are 8 and we pay £15 for. One :)that is veery good for London :) go and try nothing to lose happy day for as :)

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Much more enjoyable and nearly as delicious as alounak, there were a lot of heartfelt smiles and even a cold ale on offer. Terrific nann. On a date? This is better than the strict religion of a queue across the road.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I tried this restaurant in August...and since then , I am having food here around 3 times per week.
Its a very healthy food...very delicious and value for money. The staff is pleasant and polite.
Can't expect more than what they are offering....awesome....awesome...awesome :-)

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I normally don't write on Tripadviser, but considering that :

I found a 2cm piece of hard metal wire that I almost swallowed I feel compelled to warn others of the incident...

When I presented the wire to a senior member of stuff and after a brief investigation I was informed that this is due to "the way cookware is washed" or something along those line.

They apologised and offered me free tea, which I have accepted. They also offered to cook the dish anew, but considering that I was 2/3 through - reluctantly and carefully I finished my current meal as I didn't want to wait another 20 min. The final bill included the price of the meal and the service charge:-)

Please note I am not complaining about not receiving enough lolly or the quality of the food (which was OKish), BUT...

the fact that the restaurant seriously engendered my well-being and and may do so to others.

I will be reporting the issue to local Environmental Health Officer to make sure the situation doesn't rise again.

2  Thank Den966
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I don't have a huge experience of persian food but i found Sadaf a very good restaurant. I apreciated Chicken Barg,Naan (expressly made for you) and persian crusty rice.