“What a find!”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Wasn't sure quite what to expect, so I went with the flow and ordered what the person in front went for. Only looked like a few bits of meat in a heated bread (like a panini). Boy was I wrong. Delicious sauces, fresh crunchy salad and all for a few quid. Ask for a small container and you can top up on their salad.

The guy serving may not look too happy, but don't let that put you off.

Can't wait to go back sometime :)

There are newer reviews for Taza Kebab House

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Best shawerma , delicious , tasty , and filling and all at a reasonable price , you get the jalapeños and salad on top for free , it is open till late so you can always grab a bite late in the night when al, restaurants have already closed , the seating is nothing special nor is the service so this place is just about the food and only the food , both the chicken and lamb sandwiches are great and one of each will sure fill you up.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I tried this place ONCE, so maybe my experience isn't characteristic of what you'd get if went a few times. But I had the chicken shawarma and had a bad stomach after! Called in sick to work the next day. So I'd say, eat at your own risk!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have been recommended by friends and relatives not to miss this restaurant during my recent trip to uk. The location of the kebab house is easily found and after first attempt we loved it immediately! The chicken was juicy, the salads was freshed and crispy and the best was the sauce that we can add as much as we wanted it to be. They also provide us bird chillies for those who like it to be extra hot spicy! My kids love the chicken with rice. We went there almost every other ! Besides the excellent delicious taste the price was also very reasonable. I will definitely go there again.

1  Thank haslinarusdi
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We sat outside and watched the parade of humanity walk and drive by while our friendly waiter brought us all manner of middle Eastern food. Every dish was very good, and the service was prompt and courteous. At the end of a long walking visit to Mayfair and SoHo, the meal was just what we needed to lift our spirits and bodies.