“Great falafel”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Had one night in London before flying home. This place was near my hotel. Fabulous falafel sandwich with a glass of fresh carrot juice. Tight dining area but well worth it.

1  Thank kkh195
There are newer reviews for Taza Kebab House

Reviewed January 28, 2013

One of the best kebabs I've ever tried... I love it, and when I go to London, I try to go there to eat one - or two :-)

1  Thank Dulcinea78
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This place is small with little seating I ended having to take my food into the nearby park. But the food itself sure does make up for that short coming. Its just so tasty! The queue was about 10 people long when I got on it and when I left there were 10 behind me, plus almost an hour later when i came passing back to catch the train there was still a queue, that says everything you need to know about how good this place is. Yummy !!!

2  Thank Stephen M
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Just had a chicken shawarma for 3.50 and a carrot juice for 2 and it was mindblowingly good. the pita was griled and i could not understand how much of a difference that would make reading the reviews, but it does make it super awesome. Much recommend

1  Thank vibha m
Reviewed December 1, 2012

The shawarma and kebabs are different than the rest because they grill the pita. So its really tasty and juicy. We go there weekly ever since weve discovered taza. The price is reasonable too! 4 pounds for a shawarma/ lamb kebab). Long queues during lunch time though.

3  Thank Zetster