“Superb”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed September 21, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This has to be one of my favourite holiday lets I have ever booked in London. Although our visit was fleeting it was a delight and I fully intend to stay here much longer next time we are in London. I could not fault this flat and the only distraction was that they are building a 'cycle super highway' on Westbourne Terrace and there was some noise from the road works. But nothing to put me off returning and I assume the works will be finished by then.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
tonyfU847...
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Can not fault it”
Reviewed May 18, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I have decided that this is one of our all time favourite holiday lets. Although we were in London for medical treatment, not a holiday, it was a pleasure to come home and recharge after a day of urban bustle. We strolled down to Hyde Park as frequently as our limited time allowed, and found all of our essentials near to home. London is not my favourite place, I am more or a country bumpkin, but this home did help to make our stay easier. Thank you for your efforts and keep up the good work.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing