Stayed here on a Bank Holiday Monday & was greeted by a very friendly guy who let us drop our bags off early. Staff were super friendly & the room was flawless. The photos on their website do not do them justice. Sky TV & free wifi as free extras! Had a 3 course meal and cannot fault the food nor the service. A great evening and stay over. Would highly recommend. Would love to try the Market Suite if I stayed again as that was already booked up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep in the lively & exciting Smithfield area, the former original London gin-joint has been lovingly restored to its former glory and a whole lot more as well. The Fox & Anchor originates from the late Victorian era and has been serving the traders of Smithfield market for years. Grand mahogany doors, etched glass and heavy brass, we serve great British food alongside our favourite cask ales & craft beers. With 6 traditional rooms all with their own unique differences, the eclectic range of rooms are a hidden gem in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Fox & Anchor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fox & Anchor Hotel London
- Fox And Anchor
- Fox & Anchor London, England