Just stayed at the Fox & Anchor, in the St Pauls room which was lovely with the most gorgeous bathroom. Pub has some excellent ales on draught and nice wines too. Evening meal was a little disappointing to be honest but the breakfast was good. Will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep in the lively & exciting Smithfield area, the former original London gin-joint has been lovingly restored to its former glory and a whole lot more as well. The Fox & Anchor originates from the late Victorian era and has been serving the traders of Smithfield market for years. Grand mahogany doors, etched glass and heavy brass, we serve great British food alongside our favourite cask ales & craft beers. With 6 traditional rooms all with their own unique differences, the eclectic range of rooms are a hidden gem in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Fox & Anchor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fox & Anchor Hotel London
- Fox And Anchor
- Fox & Anchor London, England