Tripadvisor

More Info
from $539.56
More Info
7,245 results
All reviews liverpool fan liverpool fc press room football fans dressing room anfield sign hillsborough memorial trophy room steven gerrard anfield experience european cup kop end museum tour club shop pitch side champions league football club
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I have been a lifelong supporter of the team and visiting the stadium was something I had dreamt of doing for such a long time. Unfortunately, I have mixed feelings with regards to my tour.
First, the best bits- Seeing the pitch in all its splendour, the dressing rooms (not replicas- the real ones) and the stands helping envision past and present glory does make the trip worthwhile. I’d probably do it again just for the experience.
The day I visited may have been an aberration but the tour itself was very poorly organised with large crowds herded like cattle from one stage to another. The bloke handing the audio guides had to ask me if I understood English- which is okay, I get asked that often and I don’t mind it but it was quite humiliating for me when the white gentleman next to me was greeted with- Ah! You are definitely English! I almost felt less welcome in what I considered my football home.
This was just one person and I am convinced it does not represent the culture of this club which I am proud to continue to be a fan of, but the club would do well to stay true to its core values and not try to merely rake in the moolah which is bound to follow the club’s recent and what I hope will be continued success.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

What a time for the reds . Much improved stadium. Seating in the ground for my son to small ,I.e he has long legs and he struggles due to the space between the rows. Apart from that happy days.

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Did the stadium tour and was amazed with this world class club with its rich history able to blow one over, simply amazing and impressive;)

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

We did the stadium tour. Real value for money and lots to see and do. All staff very friendly and helpful

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

My son and I attended the match against Sheffield United on 2 January 2020. An exceptional experience for a lifelong supporter from South Africa. The staff and stewards were all exceptionally friendly and enjoyed their jobs. Everyone had smiles on their faces. Our entire experience from the Shop to mingling with supporters before and after the match, the match itself and the stadium tour was out of this world. Can’t wait to go back!