“This place is an absolute joke.”
Review of Arinza Apartments

Arinza Apartments
Ranked #69 of 113 Specialty Lodging in Liverpool
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I booked these apartments as his friends where coming to stay from newcastle and we wanted to book a nice apartment for us all to stay for the weekend. For three nights we had no sleep as the beds where obviously years old with springs sticking out. The apartments where dirty and disgusting and the tv did not work. By the end of the weekend I was close to tears from lack of sleep and the upset of staying in such an awful place. I also felt completely embarrassed that I had booked such a poor ,shabby, run down hell hole when we had guests coming from another city. I would never stay here ever again it was the worst place my boyfriend and I have ever stayed a complete rip off and upsetting experience. :(

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank MellyMoo2012

Reviewed January 4, 2013

After only reading reviews after we booked this apartments, we slowly began to regret it! When we arrived we realised it was in a dyer part of liverpool, there was boys in track suits waiting at the front of the gates when we pulled in. The man seemed very friendly when we arrived and he gave us the keys. The door was like a shed door and we did not feel safe. Being four 21 year old girls who have roughed it in the past it was even too much for us. We got ready the quickest we have ever and got out. We luckily had friends staying in liverpool and so we stayed there as we did not feel safe.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 23, 2012

cleanliness was not to bad although i found hair on the bedding and the kitchen sides were sticky, apartment was decent size,and fairly modern ,
taxi drivers warned us about the the area being bad,there were kids shouting up at us askin to come in the apartment and at about 6 oclock in the morning someone was buzzzing on and banging on the door trying the handle, god knows what would of happened if we had not of locked the door.
would only stay here again if there was literally no where else, felt really unsafe

Room Tip: always lock door no matter what time it is!!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We booked to stay here for a hen weekend, on arrival was greeted by friendly staff had to pay deposit which is not mentioned in the booking procedure. secure car park, Apartments were average. Clean towels and bed linen so couldn't complain, nice and close to town centre for nights out. We walked it during the day and it took about twenty mins
The cab drivers told us the area wasn't nice area for girls to stay in which we found out on the second night when our friend got mugged as we were trying to get in the door.
Groups of girls stay away for your own safety

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Stayed here for two nights recently. The apartments are in a very run down area of Toxteth and are theirselves very shabby. We were in Apt #1 which I thought was extremely poor quality and the photos bore no resemblance to what you got. As previously mentioned by other visitors, it certainly wasn't the cleanest place I have stayed in and the cutlery was dirty and hadn't had a wash for some time. The decor and funiture was of a very poor quality, the door to the apartment was not secure and I would certainly not recommend this property. It has a 3 Star Grading Notice on the wall outside this property, needs to be checked again urgently by the authority who grade these premises. Very Very POOR.

Room Tip: Book a different place.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Book online. Good clean apartments. Very reasonable price.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I booked two nites in the arinza appts for me and my partner at the beginning of march , they looked nice on the internet and was an affordable price . But was very much mistaken . Me and my partner choose not 2 eat in there as the cutlery was absolutely filthy bits of food stuck to the cutlery and the chopping board was absolutely sickening it was yellow with bits of food stuck on it , it would have gave you gastroentiritus . The bathroom wasn't any cleaner it had blood on the floor and on the unit and the shelf that had the towels on it was disgusting with dust . Door to the apartment wasn't safe didn't lock properly , taxi driver told us we were in a rough area and said go in and make sure your door is locked . I didn't let this experience ruin my time away I just won't be going to a place that has no hygiene standards whatsoever again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple