“spot on choice of accomodation for group of partying girls”
Review of Arinza Apartments

Arinza Apartments
Ranked #68 of 113 Specialty Lodging in Liverpool
Reviewed March 27, 2011

me and my friends couldnt fault the apartments, they were spotlessly clean and had all utensils required. The manager was very friendly and if anything was missing she got it to us as soon as she could. Its a great place to stay for groups of men and women although the only downside was that if you wanted a wander to a local pub there wasnt any that would be of anyones taste!!! taxis firms were as prompt as possible and cheap. only other complaint would be that mirrors are needed in every room, especially for the girls!!! all in all felt thoroughly comfortable there and would definitely go back again and recommend it to people

• Stayed: March 2011

Reviewed February 4, 2011

THIS HOTEL IS BY FAR THE WORSE HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. After our stay i noticed money going out of my bank account and it was this apartment taking it out, all together they took £160, ive took it to the fraud investigation team!! DO NOT TRUST WITH BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS!!!! The apartment was VERY DIRTY! As we were going out for a night out we expected to be able to get a shower however the bathroom was so dirty we didnt even want to go to the toilet. The bed sheets were stained and we found a used condom under the bed. So obviously it had not been cleaned. We expected a proper bed however we got a single air bed. All the door handles were falling off and the whole apartment smelt very bad. There was glass all over the 'Kitchen' floor, and its a good job we brought our own glasses to drink out of because the ones in the apartment we not washed. The area is VERY rough, aparently the roughest place in liverpool, there was gangs hanging around the apartment all night and we did not feel safe leaving our personal things in the room. So i advise people to stay away from these apartments!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 29, 2010

I Booked this apartment because my Boyfriend was home from a trip in Japan where he is working and I wanted something special for us.I arrived a little earlier than him and I wanted to check it out first,so I took my mum along. As we arrivied there was a note on the door saying ring this number,which was a mobile. Luckily I had credit on my mobile, so if you go here,make sure you can make a phone call as you need to call them to let you in. Somebody opened the door and as soon as I walked in,I new this wasn't for me. He walked us through a corridor,which had no lighting and hasn't been redecorated since the 70's. The walls were also dirty. He then took us into what I can only describe as a courtyard which 2 doors at the side, he opened the door,which I thought was the reception, he did not speak at all since he opened the door, so we had no idea what was happening. I walked in the 'luxury' apartments and I nearly burst into tears, the bathroom was on the right...and there was no way I could of got into that bath or shower as it was so dirty it was unreal. The carpets had stains on and also the walls, there was a very musy smell and as we walked into the living room, we new why, I opened a cupboard to find a old damp blanket, it was stained and wet so this was what the smell was. The pictures on the website are definetly not of this apartment, the 2 bedroom apartments have been refurbished (apparently) but I did not get to see these. I was so upset and the memeber of staff did not make this any better. I told him the website states 'luxury modern' apartments....this was not modern at all, fridge was so old it creeked as you opened it and the lamps and bedsheets were all stained with yellow,as if there was damp. I advised him that I couldnt stay there and asked if I could have 5 mins to sort myself out...he replied with...well no because if you don't want to stay here, im not going to let you have 5 mins. He brought his manager down who was so rude, I couldnt beleive it. When I said these are not modern or luxury aparments, he asked...what I was looking for??? I was so appalled the way he spoke to me and my mum. I then told him I am not staying and I will not be paying, so I cancelled the stay. I then rang another apartment in town, Premier Apartments which were £15 more expensive but It was well worth it, lovely staff, lovely apartments and as I was so stressed when I arrivied they offfered me free car parking too. Unfortuently I did not want to spend any more time in the Arinza Apartments to take any photos but I would not reccomend this to anyone. I had phone calls after phone calls after the evening saying they were going to charge me as well. Staff have no people skills and should not be running this type of establishment.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2009

Me and 10 of my friends went here to celebrate 21st birthdays and booked 4 apartments for a friday and saturday night. Had an absolute ball!! Manager was really friendly and cheery, didnt moan once! Rooms were clean and had all the facilities that you need. Everything in the apartments worked, and were nicely decorated and spacious. We were told it wasnt a great area to stay in, but although its next to a main road it was very quiet (hardly any cars or people) and we never had, or seen, any trouble there atall. Very near to the centre of liverpool, however the manager gave us private taxi numbers and we used them whenever we were going into the centre(very cheap!). There is a shop right next door aswell with everything you need - food, fags and alcohol. We paid around £85 each for 2 nights, much cheaper than any other apartments i looked at in liverpool, and for that price these apartments were surprisingly great! Would definitely book these apartments again - AMAZINGG!!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2009

I visited Liverpool for a conference and my office booked me at Arinza apartments. I was very pleased with the apartment that was given to me. It was very spacious which allowed me to have private business meetings. The Free Wifi was very helpful for accessing my emails and keeping in touch with my office. I would strongly recommend it for someone who does not want to spend a fortune. Even car park was free. The city centre was less than 2 miles away and I did not even have to take my car.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2008

I stayed in a one-bedroom apartment for 5 days in July 2008. I had researched the area and knew there was secure car-parking. The apartment was lovey - clean and spacious and had been tastefully decorated. The caretaker was friendly, showed me everything and it was evident there was excellent security. There was a shop around the corner and easy bus access into the city centre.

I felt very comfortable there during my stay and would thoroughly recommend it. The only issue I had was that the padlock to the car park was incredibly stiff to close, resulting in some residents not closing it properly every time. Also, on my last night, the people who rented the adjacent apartment brought half of Liverpool back to their apartment after a night out and played incredibly loud dance music until well after 4am. The amount of people roaming around in the car park was intimidating and the number for the caretaker was posted on the main door so I couldn't go out and get it. I couldn't sleep and had to try and sleep on the sofa, so thin were the walls. It really put a cloud over what would otherwise have been a fantastic week.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed July 15, 2008

Great Weekend,

Myself & 4 friends went to Liverpool to celebrate her 21st Birthday, The apartment was just what we wanted for the stay, Accommodation had plenty of space for 5 girls getting ready for a night out.

Only a short taxi ride to all the bars and clubs.

We took 2 cars with us that were very safe in the car park provided.

Big Thanks to the lady who took our booking at the Apartments, she was very friendly and helped us organise everything that we needed.Very pleased over all i would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)