“The food & service also did not fail to amaze”
Review of Circo Restaurant - CLOSED

Circo Restaurant
Cuisines: Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I have previously attended circo for drinks but it has been a while since I dined within the unique venue, and we were not disappointed ! We were booked in for the 1770 dinner show, as we dined we were entertained by the amazing trapeze artist that performed. The food & service also did not fail to amaze. Helpful & friendly staff, there was no rust to be away from our table. Later on we moved into the bar area greeted with mixture of funky house & dance music as well as the cool atmosphere. Overall a unique night out with the quirky surroundings of the venue & the fabulous back drop of the Albert Dock. Yes we will be back.

3  Thank beckyhbecky
DannyClaeys, Public Relations Manager at Circo Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Hello
Thank you for such a wonderful review. It makes us really happy when people appreciate our work. I'm also glad that you want to visit us again. We've got some weird and wacky ideas for the coming months, why not have a look at our website, and if anything in particular catches your eye, give me a call and I'll arrange something to make your night even more amazing.

Danny Claeys
PR & Marketing Manager
Circo

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Had an amazing meal at Circo for a special birthday. Would definitely go back and highly recommend it.

DannyClaeys, Manager at Circo Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

We are so pleased that you celebrated your special occasion with us at Circo and 1770 and look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Booked in for 6:30 and waited an hour for food to arrive. Had visitors over from all around Europe. Thanks for the discount but it had already ruined our visit to Liverpool.

2  Thank Chitchen

Hi,
I am so sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy your experience with us and I would like to investigate it. Can you please email the full details. At Circo and 1770 we strive for all of our customers to have the best experience possible so this needs to be addressed. Please contact me on Danny@circoliverpool.com

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Great view of the docks, amazing scones & fabulous décor. I look forward to retuning again for a meal & show.

1  Thank antoinettelb2

Hi,

Thanks so much for your great review and we are delighted that you enjoyed a Circo tradition of Afternoon Tea. To keep up on our latest offers then please see ww.circoliverpool.com.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have visited Circo on a number of occasion with friends, work colleagues and also organised a surprise party in the upstairs area. On these occasions I have received nothing but good service from bar staff and waitresses - when we had a booth waitresses where always on hand making sure you was enjoying yourself and had everything you needed. When planning the surprise party the staff and manager was very proffesional and helpful with the planning of the party and also making sure the night ran smoothly.