“Not for me”

Newz Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Liverpool
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I'll make this short , just like my visit to the Newz Bar.
1. Drinks are massively overpriced.
2. You have to walk through a metal detector to get into the bar.
3. The celebrities in the photos are so minor it's Embarrasing.

1  Thank damoderby

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I visited Newz Bar in May with some girls from work, age range 21-28.
We booked ourselves a VIP booth before our visit, we chose the cheapest package, the Emerald package, which is £200 and provides 1 bottled spirit (we chose vodka and IIRC it was Smirnoff), 1 bottle of Moet & Chandon Brut Champagne, 2 jugs mixers - the cost, split between 6 of us wasn't bad at all, and we wanted a booth so we would have somewhere to plant our handbags and drinks.

I have to say, we had a brilliant night. The atmosphere was great, the music was excellent, and there were no posers or wannabes that you'd expect from a club that apparently attracts a lot of D-list celebs.

This is odd, but one of the things I was most impressed with was the toilets! In the Ladies, there were vending machines filled with hair grips, body sprays, chewing gum, hair spray - I thought this was an excellent idea and I'd never seen that before!

I would definitely recommend Newz Bar for a night out in Liverpool, and if there is a group of you it is definitely worth booking a VIP booth - why not live like a celeb for a night?!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Overpriced yuppie bar in Liverpool City Centre. Went for lunch, waited for a godd 45 minutes to be served. Drinks are overpriced, probably due to the minor celebrities who frequent the bar.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Came to Liverpool for my Hen weekend and it was AMAZING!

News bar played great music and the people in it are friendly!

You must go!

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Nothing special about this little resturant... Atmosphere isn't very relaxing... The word snobbery comes to mind in the attitude of some of the staff.