“Perfect ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went today for sunday dinner and i have to say it was gorgeous !!! From the Pate i had,to the Garlic mushrooms my husband had for starters to the first class service,it was perfect.
The roast was to die for,perfect in every way.
Compliments to the Chef !!!
Cant wait to return.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (165)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited this restaurant with my husband and our friends another couple. Great location as local to us and we prefer not going into the city centre. The staff were friendly and the restaurant had a lovely atmosphere and was very clean.
The food was amazing !!!!!! We got calamari for starters - one of the best calamari we have ever eaten the fish & the garlic mayonnaise were so tasty. We also got the king prawns on the Italian bread for another starter Wow amazing again !!! My husband actually said they were some of the best starters he'd had and we eat out a lot !! The mains were also great - we all got pasta dishes , just great. Value for money was great too only £57 a couple on a Saturday night this was with a £15 tip for the staff !! And the husbands had an alcoholic drink.
We all agreed it was fabulous and we can't wait to go back again !!! I think it will be a new frequent spot of ours !!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019

Dans Birthday: We had the pleasure of visiting this establishment for our son's birthday with18 family and friends early evening booking, I can honestly say our experience was terrific the staff were polite, friendly, the service was excellent, the food was also excellent. I would like to say a big thank you to them all front of house and kitchen staff for making it a pleasurable evening.

Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

The food was nice as went on a Sunday evening however I wouldn’t return.

Nice and clean restaurant, staff seemed friendly but also like they didn’t want to be there with it been a quite and late on a Sunday.

Food was nice however for two people it came to £50.00. I don’t mind paying that price in Liverpool city centre. But £8.75 for a large wine out of the centre its pricy.
Nice but wouldn’t return.

Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

Lovely last minute dinner. Great friendly staff. It was our anniversary and they removed the bottle of fizz from the bill. Will be back