“Fantastic, great atmosphere”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Liverpool
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Booked this in advance, stayed overnight at Liverpool to do some Xmas shopping, the taxi driver dropped us off on a very nasty stormy Thursday night, from outside it looks nothing, but what a pleasant suprise we had once we went in. Lovely music and great service.
My husband decided on the Mix grill, waw what a mixed grill, far too much, all good quality.
I decided on the Surf and Turf, again fantastic and very tasty. Stella on pump which is a bonus for my husband. Definatly will be coming here again.

1  Thank Griffith-Family

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I went to Meet for a friends birthday as it's her favorite. I was completely disappointed as i'd heard good things. The steak was over cooked and dry to the point the meat looked grey! Chips were hard too. The service was great and the prices are really low, now I know why. I would've rather cooked steak at home myself.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Fabulous steaks cooked on the open grill, great sides, starters, wines and desserts. All unfussy, hearty, quality food at a really good price in a buzzing atmosphere and the usual mock ranch style decor. Not somewhere for a smart business or romantic meal but if you're hungry and want a good meal at a great price with no frills then look no further.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Wander in to this place one evening when visiting Liverpool.
The place is what you would expect from meat lovers Argentinians.
Meat is the main issue, and everything else is secondary.
My steak was great, and also the others liked they steaks and hamburgers.
Paying 20-25 pounds for a good steak is a fair deal, and this is exactly what this place offers.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I have been twice recently to this restaurent and both times they were fully booked. As we only wanted a main course and want to meet up with friends they fit us in. The atmosphere is always buzzing and the staff really friendly and helpful. It's handy for Matthew street and local bars and not to far from the Albert dock and the underground.