“Standard Nando's with bigger queues and slower service!”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #347 of 1,715 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Wirral
“Standard Nando's with bigger queues and slower service!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Standard Nando's food. Overpriced for what you actually get. Always has big queues so expect to wait up to an hour for a table. Once seated service is generally slow.

Visited January 2013

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“first ever visit”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

i felt that i had to go to Nandos after hearing so much about it so i made it my mission during half term. on arrival we waited a few minutes to gain the attention of the staff who were waiting on. it was clear that we had been noticed but we were just left hanging around by the front door.
We were then offered a table upstairs and when we sat down we just had 2 menus plonked in front of me and my daughter. only for her having visited beforehand i would not have known how the ordering process began. Also our table was dirty and i pointed this out to a member of staff who just said oh ok!
I went to the counter and began to order the waitress again was not very helpful just repeated back to me my order and gave me 2 glasses to get my drinks.
We were very hungry and we were finding the wait for our food quite annoying but we just sat and chatted between ourselves. i did feel the need to complain when after 45 minutes we still had no food and bearing in mind we had only ordered 2 chicken wraps and chips with sides of coleslaw and the restaurant was not overly busy i did find this unacceptable.
When the food finally came it was just bog standard and resembled what any fast food outlet could churn out in 5 minutes.
the food was nice but not that nice to wait so long for and to pay £30 for.

• Visited February 2013
Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Great, but not when everyone else has eaten but you!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Love Nando's restaurants. Never had a problem before apart from a little mishap at this one. The place was busy, understandably on a Saturday night, but the rest of our table had finished their food and mine hadn't even arrived yet, after informing two members of staff.

I've been to many Nando's before, including this one and will pass as a one off. Love Nandos!

• Visited February 2013
“Nandont's”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I arrived 2 hours earlier to be told I would definitely be able to get a seat at my arrival time to turn up and be told to wait 15 minutes. I was not pleased to then be told that my food would be 25 minutes for my food. I was not told how to order my food so sat there waiting for 5 minutes until I was told I have to go to the counter. With 7 people queuing for food they had 2 tills out of 5 on and staff standing chatting. The food turned up with my bread burnt like charcoal. I do believe they need to learn from there mistakes

Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Forced by friends to go.”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The sauces are nice and it's an unusual menu for a chain restaurant but does not live up to the hype! They are overcharging for inadequate portion sizes and getting away with it because Westerners think the mass-produced frozen crap they serve up is somehow exotic. The knives and forks here are always sticky and/or not there at all and the drinks are EXTORTIONATE.