“Very bad quality”
Review of Buffet Star - CLOSED

Buffet Star
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
“Very bad quality”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I really did not like this restaurant, first the waiters were all very cold and some of them even had some difficulties to understand English. We ordered 3 times for our drinks !
Then I personnaly think that the food is not very good, it's very heavy and there is not a lot of choice.
The price for lunch is cheap for the quality but for the dinner (something like £10) I think it is too expensive for what you get.
Anyway, I do not recommend this place at all. I know some more delicious buffet restaurant in Liverpool than this one !

Darlington, England, United Kingdom
“Nt for vegatarins”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Went to this buffet last week whi,e ona day trip. To Liverpool
I'm a vegetarian and apart from chips and prawn crackers all I could eat was cold slimy mushrooms and veg noodles that were so thick nasty.
So pleased I we t I'm at lunch and only paid £6.50 each. So I was left trying to eat my whole body weight in in battered I. Banana dice cream, also I think the banana were frozen and not that nice.
Would I eat here again never.

Liverpool
“gret value”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The only fault you have is having to wait 5mins for a table some times, but that just shows you how popular the restaurant is. The staff are very helpful, tables aren't sticky, toilets are always clean and tidy but one needs refiting, food is always refilled without having to mention it, and you don't feel rushed. Great for family's, group's and birthdays, this restaurant fits the bill for everyone and the food is always well cooked.

United Kingdom
“Buffet Star”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Decent restaurant, £9.50 all you can eat during weekdays, smaller children are half price. Would advise prospective customers not to eat anything for a good few hours beforehand as you will want to load your plate at least a couple of times! Great selection of about 20-30 chinese dishes plus ice cream, fruit etc for afters.

1 Thank emkaysixfive
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Gorge food very clean when i was there,,,do great parties with birthday cake etc very friendly staff would go back,,,toilets very clean,,quite cheap very resonable,,and great location

• Visited April 2013