“great value”

Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
“great value”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Great food,fast service,friendly staff,to top it all,under £50 for 4 !,that included starters,main meals with added sides and drinks.

“Don't have a bad word”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was put off eating at this place for years because of some of the TripAdvisor reviews and I'm not sure what finally made me want to try it for myself, but I'm glad I did. I've only been twice and could just be luckier than some with my experiences, but I don't have a bad word to say about this place. Okay, that's a lie, I agree with comments about the menu being a bit drab - but anywhere that sells burgers is fine by me.
The service has always been courteous, they dressed the table for me as I desired when I made the booking, they remained polite and attentive and the experiences have been pleasant ones. If the restaurant has its faults I have yet to find them.

Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Arrived at Damons after a shopping trip in city centre. Staff were friendly and we got a table within 15 mins. While we waited we had a drink at the bar, (slightly expensive). Having been seated our waiter was attentive and efficient. The food was beautiful, and not at all expensive. Damons would come highly recommended.

Liverpool
“Decent but overpriced”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

went here at the weekend
Staff and the service was brilliant

but the menu is basically Ribs Burgers Steak

the Menu didnt seem to match the nice surroundings and the good service from the staff

i had char sui ribs, onion loaf, quarter BBQ chicked & potato skins
all tasted a bit cheap

no matter how good the service is you judge value on the food and it just wasnt worth the £39 i spend

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Not what it used to be!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

We were looking forward to a weekend family brunch and thought we'd visit one of our favourites - Damon's. We were so disappointed!

The service was so slow considering there was only a handful of people in the restaurant. I had to go and look for a server to take our order after waiting for a good 20 minutes to order so much as a drink.

When the order arrived it was incorrect and was not up to the standard we have experienced in the past.

There was no music playing so there was no atmosphere and we felt like our conversation was echoing around the restaurant.

The decor could do with an update and the staff need to be more attentive to their customers if they wish to keep a good flow of diners and a good reputation.