Yes, this place caters mostly to those who love the Beatles. But it's an experience well worth the visit, especially if you love the Beatles! The whole place is modern and no matter where you turn, you'll find reminders of those lovable lads from Liverpool.
The hotel is located several blocks away from the Lime Street train station (probably a good 10-15 minute walk) and is a handful of blocks away from Liverpool One shopping area (a 2 minute walk, which also means you're 5-10 minutes away from Albert Dock and the Beatles attractions there). Conveniently on the same block of the hotel is a large Beatles shop where you can get everything Beatles. And around the corner is Mathew Street, home of the Cavern Club (and more Beatles stuff!). So needless to say, it's well located. There seems to also be a large number of taxis outside the hotel at any time, which is a bonus.
The room we had was clean, modern, and generally very quiet (we did not stay in a suite). We really enjoyed the Beatles' themed toiletries provided by the hotel! Alas, we did not experience any of the lounges/restaurants at the hotel, although they overall seemed quite lively and exciting during mealtimes.
In short, if you're a Beatles fan and you're making a pilgrimage to Liverpool, why not go all out and spend at least a night in a hotel dedicated to the Fab Four?
1. It's a Beatles' themed hotel!
2. Good location (close to train station, close to shopping/food, close to Albert Dock).
2. It's right around the corner from Mathew Street!
3. Did I mention that the place is themed after the Beatles? What else could you want?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hard Days Night Hotel Beatles Boutique Hotel Liverpool. A'Fab Four'star Liverpool hotel. Hard Days Night Hotel is the worlds only Beatles inspired hotel, combining the highest quality facilities in a truly unique environment. Located at the heart of Liverpool's 'Beatles Quarter' offering luxurious accommodation and exclusive event space with a twist. Housed in the magnificent Grade II listed Central Buildings, dating back to 1884, the beautifully restored hotel is steeped in history. All 110 rooms are individually designed around the contours of the original building and elegantly furnished with specially commissioned Beatles-inspired artwork adorning the walls. The hotel's restaurant Blake's, named after the celebrated Sergeant Pepper album cover and artist Sir Peter Blake, serves up a range of classic British dishes along with home cooked favourites. Bar Four offers guests a high-end destination cocktail bar, open to all who enjoy that little extra. Sitting adjacent to the world famous Cavern Club where the Beatles rose to fame, and an array of the city's famous Beatles landmarks, the hotel not only offers the perfect getaway for visitors, but is much loved by art lovers, music lovers, and food lovers alike.A superb Wedding and private party hotel. There are places to remember and then there is the Hard Days Night Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hard Days Night Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Days Night Liverpool
- Hotel Hard Days Night