“Top breakfast”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
“Top breakfast”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

cool atmosphere great service unbeatable breakfast with unlimited tea and coffee great value and served till 2 30pm! loved it

“Delicious”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I would definitely recommend this restaurant for the excellent food and service,relaxing atmosphere,family friendly,they welcome party/special occasion bookings. The food is brilliant and you get plenty of it, which is good value for your money, and they do a good selection on the menu. They also do early doors before 7pm.Tavern & co also do every day breakfast which they won an award for. I would certainly give this restaurant 10/10 enjoy!!

Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“Great value food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Brilliant food; very good value for money and excellent service. Seated immediately or lovely little bar to have a drink if you want to wait before being seated. Voted best breakfast 2014 and quite rightly. What else can you ask for

Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great gluten free!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

recently diagnosed coeliac and struggling to find somewhere to cater to my ever expanding dietary needs. full gluten free menu with a huge variety of choices offered to me, including most importantly desserts! waiting staff incredibly helpful and informed

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Food lovely but chasing service just ruins a lovely experience”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Went here just under a week ago as a small birthday treat for my other half - it was my first visit and my partner's second visit.

We were quickly seated and offered a 2 course special menu to browse over. No drinks menu so we both opted for a coke - the drinks menu was given to us at the end of the meal for some reason. Ah well, there loss of some cocktail revenue.

We ordered potato skins and popcorn chicken to start, we shared and we both enjoyed the food. Our plates were quickly cleared and mains brought shortly after on nice warm plates but this is when things went downhill. Our waitress (Katie?) has double checked my partner's order twice however the order arrived wrong - wrong filling in burrito and due to allergies one bite was plenty! I think this must have been a mistake in the kitchen. My order was fine. We grabbed a waiter to advise who quickly scuttled off and fetched a lovely guy in a purple short. Purple shirt man apologised (not sure why the first guy didn't) and quickly replaced the meal and advised he would knock the cost off the bill. Great we though. He did keep to his word with replaced the meal quickly. The second attempt was lovely however then the bill came.....

I got my money out to pay and Katie? headed over, after noticing we had been over charged I lifted the money back up and put it away to advise the waitress however at this point she just totally detoured away from the table. I am not sure if I am being a bit paranoid but it seemed like she totally ran away. Ten minutes later still no one had tried to take our money so yet again I chased the service. Ten minutes later a manager (presumably) shouted he would be over in a minute... another ten minutes later he made his way over with the correct bill... probably a good thing they accidentally fetched us to much water (second drinks order as still had no clue what was offered) as we drank two cups each whilst waiting for them to sort out the mess. It just seemed like no one cared about taking our money or sending us away happy. Sorry had lost its meaning by the end.