“Fantastic meal”
Review of Spire

Spire
Ranked #11 of 1,801 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We Went for a Meal last friday for a celebration . It was something I'd been looking forward to for a while due to the reputation of its food and we certainly were'nt disappointed. The menu provided something for everyone I had the scallop ravioli which was rich in flavor and beautifully cooked. For mains I had the lamb which again was cooked just right and packed full of flavour. Desserts we had an assiet of chocolate Wich blew me away . Overall it was a Brilliant meal and we were very well looked after by the friendly staff.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great food and service. The lamb was amazing, would have the same again. Good deserts too. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful food. Fantastic service and although we felt the food came out in good time the waitress/manager felt that we had waited too long and gave us a discount. Brilliant 5 stars.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I have been visiting this place regularly since it opened some years ago. The staff, food, atmosphere and general feel good vibe are as good today as they've always been. In my opinion its still the restaurant the other chefs have to try to beat. Only problem is I have to book now as its so popular. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

After not visiting this restaurant because of being on a diet for a while and when I had a night off from the diet it was never worth it.

However gonna go to this restaurant as it makes a diet worth it while not being fattening.

Rarely do I visit a restaurant and am spoilt for choice this chef has really got sweet sour taste cornered

Ever wonder if the reviews on here where genuine then try and book a table

Give credit where credits due I say

Tip book a table and ask for a table upstairs for more privacy