“Delicious”
Review of Spire

Spire
Ranked #11 of 1,812 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

We decided we would go on our regular night out as we do weekly and needed a big pick me up after out recent disappointment last time out.

This did it in everyway service and food top quality and everythings was totally fresh and clean on thr plate.

We will be travelling here again as we are more than happy with this service we received.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Small quint restaurant with excellent service. We had the Monday night early menu which was varied enough, high quality and amazingly good value (£17.95 for 3 courses). The a la carte menu looks even better and prices are still fab. You couldn't eat in many places serving this level of food for these prices. Can see why it's so highly rated and would definitely return. Ps the festive menu looks great too at under £30!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

After reading the reviews we thought we would give the spire a try so booked well in advance luckily. Unfourtunatley we were late but they held our table for us and i cant thank them enough. The staff were all so friendly and made us feel very welcome and as for the food , idont think i have eaten such good food in the uk ever. I had the haddock to start and my daughter the scallops of which ive never seen that size. For mains it was chicken for my daughter and fillet of beef for myself which just melted in the mouth but the star was the shallot puree just divine. Everything we ate was just superb and would like to say a very very big thankyou to everyone at the spire for making our first visit to liverpool very memorable we will be returning soon hopefully. Thankyou from Debbie &Rachael West xx

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Visited here on a Saturday evening with a group of friends for a pre Christmas get together. We had opted for the Festive menu ,3 courses for just under £30. Menu choice was good (we had been asked to pre order our main courses) and food was of a very good quality and excellently presented . There is a good wine list which was reasonably priced , choice of very drinkable "house wines " available for £14 a bottle. The owner was very welcoming and service was excellent ,attentive and efficient whilst at the same time being very friendly . Would certainly recommend .

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We visited Spire last week for the early set menu. This was our first visit and I was really excited as I've heard lots of good things! We were not disappointed. I had the squid to start, then the braised lamb. Both were cooked perfectly. My boyfriend and his parents loved their meals too. The wine was really reasonably priced. The only complaint (well comment not complaint) I would have is about the lighting. It was so bright it was a bit like a canteen, slightly clinical. If the lights were dimmed and a few candles put out I think this could change the atmosphere completely.