“2nd visit very impressed this time.”
Review of Spire

Spire
Ranked #9 of 1,792 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I had previously reviewed this restaurant in June 2012 and gave it a mixed review, however I am pleased to say that we all had a thoroughly enjoyable meal this time around no complaints at all. Even our fussy daughter thought it was ate everything!
We all had fillet steaks which were delicious. The service was very attentive and efficient.
Highly recommended and good value.

Bootle45

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Booked a party of 36. Waited two hours for a main course. This was a special family party which we all wanted to go well Felt sorry for the waitresses - no real explanation, offer of complimentary drink Absolutely disgraceful.

4  Thank J1C
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My husband booked a table here as a treat before we attened the Phillamonic, this was are 3rd visit , but are fist visit on are own , we opted for the early evening menu, great food(oh the lamb shank),great value ,obviously a very popular menu as the place was buzzing , perfect treat as was the show,well done all !!!!

1  Thank patty1231
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Celebrated my birthday at Spire last weekend with my family. We all enjoyed our meals and were very impressed with the presentation; it looked AND tasted amazing! The portion sizes were good; some of us struggled to have a dessert! The service was relaxed and the waiting staff were friendly. I'd recommend to book early as there aren't many tables if upstairs is booked out! I can't wait for my next visit!

1  Thank Amandaaaaaaaa
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Went to the Spire for my birthday and would say this is the best food I have ever had. Absolutely delicious. Everyone in the group was really impressed and we are planning to return soon.