“another fabulous meal”
Review of Spire

Spire
Ranked #24 of 1,896 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Felt I needed to just pass on my comments about my recent visit to the Spire for their "early doors".
Visited on several occasions now & must say it never fails to impress me, the food, staff, the package , tremendous.
Took my neice & her fiancee as a little treat. As he worked as a chef for a number of years, I had told him about my visits to the Spire & wondered what he would think of it ?
Well, he was as impressed as i was. I have eaten in many places around town,the city, Liverpool 1, Lark Lane to name but a few & find it impossible to find a fault with the experience. You would expect to have a visit that wouldnt meet your expectations at least once , but its never happened to me , each time I visit it goes up in my estimation.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

had set lunch here recently and perhaps was expecting too much because of the great ratings. Anyway, it was reasonably priced but goosnargh chicken was dry and service was a little disinterested. maybe the a la carte is better.

1  Thank Brigidmc M
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Visited Spire last night with my daughter :-) As always it was a fantastic restaurant experience - food was amazing we had scallops and pork as starters and for our main course the lamb and the monkfish tail dishes; the quality and creative use of ingredients keeps SPIRE as a firm favourite (too full on this occassion to indulge in dessert !!) The atmosphere was so relaxed and welcoming and the Service top notch - thank you Spire Team

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Spire remains to be a firm favourite in my book. I recently visited to sample the new prix fixe menu and was not disappointed. The restaurant looks cosy and inviting and the front of house team headed by Adam Locke are more than happy to help, nothing is too much trouble.......even for the most fussiest of customers. The menu mid-week is more than reasonable priced and the wine menu is vast offering good quality house wines and more expensive bottles for the wine connoisseurs out there. Even though the menu is set at a fixed price, there is never any compromise on the quality of the ingredients, the portion sizes or the choice of dishes............and there are always a few good old classics on there. Spire is a must for any food lover, whether it be a romantic meal, a family outing or catching up with friends; unfortunately i am unable to recommend 1 dish because everything that comes out of the kitchen is exceptional. A word of warning.................book early to avoid disappointment.

1  Thank melsoo2003
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I visited Spire with my partner because of the great reviews on trip advisor. We really enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere. The food is of fine dining quality, but reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this restaurant, it's the best food I have had in Liverpool.