“Excellent food and service”
Review of Gusto Liverpool

Gusto Liverpool
Ranked #147 of 1,881 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2013

As we do not have a Gustos in our home town we have visited nearly all of the Gustos.Liverpool is definatly our favourite.Nice ambiance,friendly staff and excellent food. What more could you want

Write a ReviewReviews (3,407)

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My girlfriend and visited this restaurant without any prior knowledge, on January 12th 2013. I can honestly say that this is a lovely Italian restaurant with decent food. Whether the food is authentic Italian, I cannot comment but overall its very nice. The interior of Gusto's is beautiful, I cannot give them enough credit on this topic.

We never encountered any issues with bookings as we booked a table for 7pm and it was availble upon our arrival.

I cannot give enough praise to the waiter that served us. He was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He did not hesitate to spend a little more time with us once I started to pick his brains about the local area and where we should\shouldnt go for a drink\entertainment on the evening after our meal. A true credit too Gusto's.

My only negative would be that the menu might not suit everyone's tastes as I couldnt pick a starter I would truly enjoy as it was mainly seafood.

Overall great restaurant!!!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I went for an early dinner, solo, my last night in Liverpool. There were several open tables in the restaurant, but the host decided to sit me at a small table that was basically in the kitchen. I could feel the heat of the food warming lamp on the back of my neck and all I could hear were the loud communications between the line cooks. I asked to be moved. I hate when hosts seat single diners at the worst tables. My next table was more bearable, but was still very noisy. I don't think there's a quiet table in the place, though. I ordered a side salad and one of the pizzas and both were very good. A bit pricey for what I got, but I'm sure that's due to the fact that it's in a touristy area. Overall, not bad.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Excellent. Lively atmosphere without being overpowering. Also very cosy. Excellent staff. Excellent food.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We celebrated our silver wedding anniversary at Gusto The food was excellent (try the seafood risotto ) & the staff were very attentive . Great atmosphere & reasonable prices . We will be going back .