“top nosh”

Olive Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #60 of 1,737 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Liverpool
Description: Olive is a bar & restaurant where you can enjoy the taste of Italy, sample the warm & cosy surroundings that provide an experience that everyone will love.
liverpool
“top nosh”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

ime a great fan of the olive resturant when ever we eat out for a special occasion ita always the olive we go to the food is superb and the staff are lovely, we usually go on birthdays mothers day fathers day as well and the kids are well catered foe as well.

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Gourock
“Lovely”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We went here at 4pm on a Sunday. Given nice table. We had seafood spaghetti which my husband loved and I had pizza . I asked for crispy base and got exactly what I ordered. Good service.Would recommend

Visited August 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Perfect in every way, Cant wait for our next visit”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We visited this restaurant on Sunday evening and the whole experience was amazing. Our food and service was excellent and the atmosphere was so welcoming and relaxing. I had the Italian burger which was cooked just how I like it and my boyfriend had the 6oz Fillet steak which was also cooked to perfection. Our waiters were very attentive ensuring everything was ok with our meals and drinks and they were also willing to help with recommendation's off the menu which I thought was great. Easily one of the best places for food and Drink in Liverpool and we will be returning very soon.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Lovely Time”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Went on a Sunday with wife and the kids. Staff were great and couldn't do enough. Food is lovely would recommend olives, calamari and hummus as starters. My three year old really enjoyed making her own pizza. Will definitely go again.

“Superb Steak”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on Wednesday evening and thoroughly enjoyed our meal and the whole experience. Excellent cocktails, food and service. I had the sirloin steak which was cooked exactly as I like it at my husband had duck which was also extremely good. I married into a family of chefs and restaurant owners and we are therefore we know exactly what we like. I would definitely eat at Olive again on a return visit to Liverpool and have already recommended it to family who plan to visit.