“Mr”
other travelers have booked this property
The ladies preparing for their Hen party for the future bride !!
The girls prepping for the hen weekend !!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
The ladies preparing for their Hen party for the future bride !!
The girls prepping for the hen weekend !!
Bedroom No. 1.
Fully equipped kitchen
Dining/TV area
Champagne moments !
Hall
Utility room with washing machine, dryer, sink, iron/board, maiden etc
Garden
The world famous Cavern Club in Matthew Sttreet
Concert Square ... bouncing till the sun comes up !
Anfield home of Liverpool FC. The most successful football team in Britain
Goodison Park, home of Everton FC
The Grand National
The greatest horse race in the world
Liverpool 1.
Home to John Lewis, Debenhams, Harvey Nicholls, Ted Baker, Boss, Reiss, Flannels etc
St Georges Hall
One of the finest neo classical buildings in the world. Grade 1 listed
Metropolitan Cathedral
AKA Paddy's Wigwam
The Philharmonis Dining Rooms .... just a pub really
Matthew Street Festival
A must see
Philharmonic Dining Rooms ... always time for a drink ot two
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Norton G
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Needed property for a stag weekend in Liverpool for 18 and this ticked all the boxes! Brilliantly located in the Georgian quarter - lots of pubs nearby and only short walk to town.

Only downside was showers were rubbish and place a little dated in places (carpets etc.) Hence the non-perfect score. However, I know that we were one of the last groups to stay there before it closes for a refurb.

Special mention for Dawn, who was superb at helping organising our trip, super-friendly and a real professional! Nothing was too much to ask.

Thanks for a great weekend.

Travel694...
“Excellent location, excellent host!”
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I organised my friends hen party in Liverpool for the weekend and we stayed in the Liverpool town house in the centre of town, Dawn's new property. It was possibly the best location we could have asked for, we walked to all of our activities, bars and the docks for lunch.

The house itself was brilliant, there were 24 of us and Dawn was amazing. Having just bought the house she put all new beds in, with gorgeous fluffy towels. The beds were unbelievably comfy. The house was spacious and very very clean. Spotless!

Dawn was possibly the best host anyone could wish for. She is one of the kindest most generous people I have evert met. She was an excellent communicator in the lead up to the hen party, and offered to put out prosecco for us on arrival, and decorate too as we were coming off the train. Her and her husband even picked a group of us up from the station and dropped us back off. She also set up the garden for our arrival so that we could enjoy drinks there as soon as we arrived. I can not speak highly enough of her. We feel very lucky to have experienced her kindness and would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to stay in Liverpool. It all sounded too go to be true to me too, but Dawn really is just the best!

If ever I am returning to Liverpool I am seeking Dawn out! - We cant thank you enough! You absolutely made our weekend, all the girls had the best time. Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2017
Pam B
Derby, United Kingdom
“So disappointing”
Reviewed August 5, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

House booked and payed for. Informed the day before we were due to go that another group were being put there and we were offered the Georgian house (which we had previously declined). It was that or money back! Not terribly helpful when 16 young women had planned to celebrate their friend getting married. So we accepted as no realistic other option.
Positives.. really well stocked kitchen, decent bed linen and towels. Location close to town.
Negatives.. 2 showers ran cold/tepid, 1 was warm with intermittent scalding water. No dining table. 3 seater sofa and 2 arm chairs.. other seating was 2 pouffes and a selection of old dining chairs. One door key didnt work. No real apology made for being messed about. Told we'd have some complimentary prosecco but we didnt. Text and phone calls at 8. 30 / 9.00 on the Sunday morning (after a big night out) with cleaning instructions and requests for leaving times.. which had already been arranged before arrival. Repeated requests on the saturday for extra payment for 1 person.. despite saying there was a lack of certainty wether she was coming or not.
All in all, we did have a good weekend and that was due to the girls that were at the hen weekend. I couldnt / wouldnt recommend booking any property from this company as they are unreliable and appear to be completely unconcerned about honouring their booking or of causing stress to people who have paid I good faith.

Aug 8, 2017
Hi Pam
I'm glad you had a great weekend.
Sorry you seem disappointed with the property which is rather surprising as we have had so many fantastic reviews. We always appreciate constructive feedback and listen to sensible suggestions however I cannot see any constructive feedback ... just a general tone of 'moaning.'
You never mentioned for instance that we allowed your guests to stay well beyond the normal check out times to enable them to wait for their transport home. The change of property was unavoidable as explained at the time so we gave you the option (your choice) of staying in The Georgian Town House which is ideally situated for your requirements (saving taxi fares and waiting time) this property is normally more expensive than your original property yet we left the price the same.
Thankfully we can count on the fantastic reviews from the hundreds of delighted clients who have stayed with us. A common theme in our reviews is the appreciation of the effort I personally put in to ensure my guests have a great time and I help them throughout the process arranging activities and assisting with small individual requests which make a big difference. You clearly did not appreciate this but I think you just seem to be in a bad mood. Hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow!
Regards, Dawn
Jennifer...
“Great location, gorgeous spacious property!”
Reviewed July 25, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The location of the property is great, only ten minutes away from Liverpool city centre which was around £7/£8 in a taxi.

The house itself was gorgeous, very comfy beds, lovely new linen and clean white towels with very modern appliances and furniture. The photos on the website do not show the true size of the house as the kitchen and the living area is much larger than the photos show. The outside space at the back of the house was also great! The house was spotless when we arrived.

Dawn (the owner) was very helpful before and throughout the booking and even left lovely hen do balloons in the property on the Friday afternoon - a lovely touch!

Fantastic place to stay for a hen do/birthday etc!

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer

Thank you for you lovely, kind words and I really appreciate this as it helps for future guests wishing to visit Liverpool and that my property is as it is on the photos and as you have said that it is much larger than it shows too.

I would like to thank you for respecting the property and leaving it clean and tidy.

I would welcome you all back again and recommend you to any future hosts should you ever need a reference.

I hope to see you again in the future.

Ernie05
Merseyside
“Fantastic Property !!”
Reviewed July 17, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I organised my nieces Hen party for 16 of us and we decided to stay in Liverpool for the weekend. Originally I booked the Liverpool Town House, but was persuaded by Dawn the owner to give the Georgian House in the Town a try. We were all so pleased with the house, it fitted us in perfectly, and was very comfortable. The beds were so snuggly as were the fluffy white towels. The House is a £4.50 taxi ride from Lime Street Station and is in walking distance (approx 15 mins) from the City Centre where all the shops/restaurants/bars are.
Dawn was so helpful with all my mythering, and she even organised our huge Mini Mouse Balloons for our Hen. The Basement is an added bonus to this property, it is a self contained hidden gem for anyone who likes to get away from the main house for a while. We had a fantastic weekend and cannot thank Dawn enough for her hospitality - we cannot wait to see it again once it has been renovated.

Hi Linda

I hope your well.

Thank you for your lovely kind words and genuine review as this will help for future guests wishing to stay at the property.

I would like to thank you also for you respecting the property and leaving so clean and tidy as you found it.

I loved the Minnie Mouse balloons they were amazing !! Ha!

Well I will keep you posted on the refurbishment and invite you over for a few drinks as your only down the road from me haha!

Take care and I hope to see you soon.

Lindsay88...
North Wales, United Kingdom
“Perfect central group accommodation!”
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We stopped in the Liverpool Georgian Town House for my sisters hen weekend and had a fab time! The house was perfect for the occasion, it's in a central location - about a 15 minute walk from either Central and Lime Street station. We decided to save our feet on the Saturday night and it was only £3.00 per taxi. We were lucky enough to have good weather so made use of the outside area at the back which had a BBQ and two picnic benches, big enough to fit all 12 of us. All single beds, so we all had a (very comfy) bed each, there were plenty of showers for when we were all getting ready. Dawn was extremely helpful and made sure we had everything we needed. I would definitely recommend to others, and look forward to seeing what it looks like when it's been renovated. Thanks Dawn for helping to make it a fab weekend!

Date of stay: June 2017
Aug 10, 2017
Sorry for delay in replying ... Busy busy busy bee ha!

I am so pleased you all enjoyed your stay !!

Thank you so much for this lovely and kind review as this alway helps for future guests visiting Liverpool.

I would like to thank you all for respecting the property and leaving it as you found it, clean and tidy.

I would recommend you to any host should you ever need a reference as you were all wonderful guests and I would defiantly welcome you all back anytime.

I hope you do come back and stay with me should you visit Liverpool in the future.

chops2509
Redcar, United Kingdom
“Stag Weekend- Catherine Street”
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked the above property through Dawn Grant a few months back for my cousins stag doo. I was traveling with 11 people in total so the property looked ideal. Dawn was absolutely fantastic from the first time I contacted her. She was very professional and was always on hand to answer any queries I had.
The property itself is ideal for large parties. It has a living area and a kitchen with amenities (fridge, oven, dishwasher, crockery etc). It has 18 beds spread across 6 bedrooms. 3 of these bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms and there is one main bathroom and a downstairs toilet. Each guest is provided with towels and hand towels and there is an ironing board and iron in the property. There is also a decent outside area for smokers or if the weather is nice. It is located roughly 2 miles from Mathew Street but Taxis are pretty much always available and there are bus stops directly outside the property.
We arrived late so Dawn could not meet us straight away. This caused no problems because there is a pub directly outside the property. Dawn arrived as quick as possible and was very friendly and welcoming. We paid a £250 security deposit which is refunded if there are no damages- this was promptly paid back to me by BACS on the day we left. All in all a fantastic stay and will definitely consider using this property or Dawns other property again if another weekend is planned in Liverpool!

Date of stay: June 2017
Aug 10, 2017
What can I say but a big thank you for your lovely kind words which I genuinely appreciate as this helps for my future guests.

I would like to thank you and all your friends for respecting my property and also leaving it clean and tidy which is an added bonus for me and my cleaners.

I would highly recommend you and your friends to any other host when booking any properties in the future should you ever need a reference and I am giving you and your friends five stars ***** for your stay with me.

I welcome you all back anytime should you ever visit Liverpool in the future.

Dawn. xx
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing